Author Topic: Prayer for the families/friends of the IRS crash  (Read 3588 times)

mike g

• Forum Member
  • Invisible souls.........leave .308 holes
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Prayer for the families/friends of the IRS crash
« on: February 18, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »
 I can still remember the casualties of the 911 attacks ten years ago,never did I think I would live to see another horrindous attack of a similar manner in my backyard.Although there were only two victims in this incident,that does not excuse the fact that this was still a terrorist attack.Let us keep these scarred victims in our hearts and prayers as they cope with the actions of a single man we could not save! GOD BLESS THEM ALL
Life is the leading cause of death,anything else is a contributing factor!

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Prayer for the families/friends of the IRS crash
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 08:03:42 AM »
I can still remember the casualties of the 911 attacks ten years ago,never did I think I would live to see another horrindous attack of a similar manner in my backyard.Although there were only two victims in this incident,that does not excuse the fact that this was still a terrorist attack.Let us keep these scarred victims in our hearts and prayers as they cope with the actions of a single man we could not save! GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Amen.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

Re: Prayer for the families/friends of the IRS crash
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 11:48:37 AM »
I do not mean to sound heartless here, I condemn these types of "to whom it may concern" attacks regardless of who carries them out.
That being said I think it needs to be pointed out that considering the duty of the IRS (gathering funds to finance the regime in power, even to the point of seizing personal property and businesses ) and their tactics ( raids, unannounced confiscation of assets, and "selective enforcement" [ Wesley Snipes, versus Tim Giethner ] )
The IRS and it's agents are legitimate targets of anti regime activities.
Such attacks should be made against specific provable offenders however to avoid harm to those who are just trying to manage the treasury without get power mad. And so that there is an obvious cause and effect between "Agent X made 3 families homeless, caused 2 suicides, and closed down factories costing 100 jobs", and " Popular protest leads to firing of Agent X, ( or whatever bit of Bad Karma )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk