Author Topic: Big Sis Part II Prayers  (Read 4712 times)

Timothy

Big Sis Part II Prayers
« on: February 19, 2010, 04:31:56 PM »
Another BIG request for prayers.

My other sister Meg Anne, suffers from emphysema and has had a heart attack.  She is in a medically induced coma as I type this and things are not well.

I will be speaking to her son tonight or tomorrow to get more details.

57 years old is too young and I feel horrible because I've realized that a year has gone by since we last spoke... :'(

Thanks in advance...

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Big Sis Part II Prayers
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »
Done deal.  Please keep us posted.  Also, if you are able to see her tell her we are praying for her.  Even though she is in a coma it will be a comfort to her to hear of our prayers.

God Bless,

Richard

PS:  Check out the book I recommended.
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 08:02:24 PM »
Done deal.  Please keep us posted.  Also, if you are able to see her tell her we are praying for her.  Even though she is in a coma it will be a comfort to her to hear of our prayers.

God Bless,

Richard

What he said .

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 08:33:31 PM »
You got it Timothy.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 09:00:47 PM »
Thanks folks...an update.

She's in ICU, out cold, no visitors and on paralytic meds to prevent ANY movement so as not to disturb her lungs.  My BIL says that she will be like this for days according to the docs.

I've spoken to my entire remaining family today, two brothers and another sister and made a mental promise to myself to not let a year go by again without telling them I love them!

The last time we all saw each other at the same time was June of '89, my Fathers funeral.....

Hug your wife and kid tonight, call your brother, sister, mother, father, cousin, grandma and grandpa.....call 'em all...

don't wait...

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:23:55 AM »

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 09:16:52 PM »
Roger that Timothy! I'll pray your sister comes through to you can talk to her too!
Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 09:39:47 PM »
She is on bulldogs prayer list.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 10:14:13 PM »
Hold tight Tim, prayers for Meg Anne on the way, but you are right, if you feel it, take this opportunity to reach out to your extended family, even family you don't like becomes precious sometimes.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 01:26:52 AM »
Had a lot of practice in the prayer department over the last few years....will be glad to send some your sister's (and the rest of the family's) way.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 09:16:05 AM »
Prayers for your sister and family.  God Speed.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk