Author Topic: Just when I thought...  (Read 3679 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Just when I thought...
« on: April 01, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »
Just when I thought we were going to have a quiet overnight vacation with friends things get complicated.  We just found out that the father of one of our friends we are vacationing with is being "LifeFlighted" to Cleveland Clinic from the local hopital.  We don't know yet what the family is going to do.  They can't afford to loose the cost of the room but they want to be there.

I ask for prayers for Edgar Sweet and family.

Thanks,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Timothy

Re: caJust when I thought...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 06:20:26 PM »
God Bless Edgar and his family!

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Just when I thought...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:39:44 PM »
Got a quick update from our friends as they were leaving.  Edgar is in surgery at Akron General Hospital for what they believe was a Heart Attack.  We hope and pray that all goes well. 

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Richard and Norma
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 07:20:50 PM »
Things can happen so fast.

Prayers for Edgar, and a recovery.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »
You got it, Richard....they are on my list.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:02:06 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk