Author Topic: Pray for 'Swoop' aka Shane Justice  (Read 17781 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pray for 'Swoop' aka Shane Justice
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 08:33:39 AM »
ALLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!  Tell Momma we will NOT give up on one of our own!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

BAC

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 09:29:49 AM »
That is such a relief to hear.  My allergies must be acting up, or maybe it's the air here in Vegas.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 877
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 09:53:27 AM »
Thanks for the update and sharing with the family!

Will continue and wait for more good news.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 08:00:18 PM »
What they said.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 09:04:53 PM »
It ain't over yet!!! Still praying for a quick recovery. Thank you Peg.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:13:57 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 09:51:23 PM »
Shane's mom said last night that he might get to go home from the hospital soon. She said to thank everyone for the outpouring of prayers and to please continue to keep Shane in your prayers.

Peg

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 10:12:38 PM »
You da' man Peg. Thanks for keeping us informed. He is in my prayers.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 07:00:40 AM »
Thanks, Peg!  More good news and yep, will stay 'on the list'.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 07:54:43 AM »
WOOOOHOOOO

Some more news to add to the Hazarita Justification List
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 06:39:07 PM »
Praise God, I'm finally home!  Thank you all so much for your prayers and support every single one was, and still is, much needed.  I've had my close calls before, but this one had me scared, for a bit.   I initially went to the hospital with an abscess, and ended up in emergency surgery due to necrotic (dead) tissue and infection.  The surgeon told my mom that he removed between 5 and 8 lbs. of tissue   :o  and that I was pretty much lucky to be alive.  Don't get me wrong, I never doubted God and his ability to pull me through, but post surgery I literally thought I was dying.  I assume they brought me out of anesthesia too fast, and my lungs wouldn't work.  They only thing I remember is they were telling me to breath, but my lungs were paralyzed.  I pushed the oxygen mask away and tried to tell them I couldn't breath, however with no air in my lungs, I couldn't say anything.  Needless to say that FREAKED me out!  The next thing I knew I was in post op, still struggling for air, but at least I was breathing.  It's already been posted, but after that my kidneys decided to take a short vacation and shut down on me.  Thanks to God and the prayers of my good friends, both local and on this forum, I've pulled through.  I still have to wear a wound vac for about 8 weeks, but considering the possibilities, I'm a very blessed man.
I won't bother to use the "allergy" excuse, I freely admit that when I began reading this post my eyes welled with tears.  I can't tell you what it means to know that there are good people out there that care and support you when you need it.  I pray that God will bless each and every one of you at least as much as you have blessed me.  Thank you all and know that you have my prayers if they are ever needed.  Now I just need to lose the extra hardware and get to the range.   ;D

Swoop
"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk