Author Topic: Prayer for Iran  (Read 6435 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Prayer for Iran
« on: July 30, 2009, 04:08:41 AM »
Today is the forty day anniversy of the murder of Neda. She is the young woman whose killing at the hands of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard was sent as a youtube video that shocked the world. The 40 day  anniversy is a big deal in Shia Islam. Today there will be thousands in the streets to protest. They will be beaten, gassed, shot and arrested for standing against the Iranian regime. I ask that you join me in prayer for their safety and the victory of their cause.
FQ13
PS this is the real deal folks, if these guys can't handle it, we may have to, wish them God's speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmrB2FOLqiE
PPS The link is ugly and all too real

Timothy

Re: Prayer for Iran
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »
I'll pray for the soul of a Patriot, regardless of who they are or where they live.  God Bless this young woman!

I'll pray for the souls of the Iranian people and condemn to hell the dictators that hold them bound by secular fanaticism.

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 11:42:08 PM »
FQ, I had a little bit of a hard time with this, but in the end, yes I will pray for Iran, China, Arabia, it is not the people as usual, but the leaders.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »
Sorry FQ, I'd like to say that prayer but as Doc Holiday said: "My hypocrisy goes only so far."

I can pray for the people, but, as much as they need it, I can't bring myself to pray for the leaders in any form.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 03:44:40 AM »
Sorry FQ, I'd like to say that prayer but as Doc Holiday said: "My hypocrisy goes only so far."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGpajGj07BU

I can pray for the people, but, as much as they need it, I can't bring myself to pray for the leaders in any form.
Kid I'm not asking you to pray for leaders. Quite the reverse. What I asked, and still do ask, are prayers for those Iranians who oppose them. If you can't do that, I'll be dissapointed.
FQ13

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:43:03 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 01:05:44 PM »
Especially the poor bastards being put up for the show trials.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 11:01:59 PM »
Prayers for the people are freely given.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk