Author Topic: Prayer for a lost friend  (Read 6759 times)

garand4life

• Top Forum Member
    • My Blog
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Prayer for a lost friend
« on: October 31, 2009, 12:59:49 AM »
Today I was notified that a high school friend of mine who went missing 6 yrs ago at age 18 was found dead in upstate New York. Her remains were found by a hunter. She was a good friend and one who will be missed. Her father has been searching for her for the entire 6 year term only to be notified of the discovery after seeing it on a Local Denver press conference. Pray for the family.   A close high school friend of mine that disappeared in 2003 was found yesterday near Albany. Her remains were found by a hunter and the police believe this was a homicide. Please pray for her. Her relationship with God was really tried the last couple years before her disappearance. Her family really needs the prayers. I know this is slowly starting to hit me hard.
http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-hammond-remains-102909,0,1208251.story
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
"If you know your enemy is bringing a gun to the fight, bring 2..."
http://www.youtube.com/natetinstman  -
Save $10 on your NRA membership by going to http://garand4life.wordpress.com

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Prayer for a lost friend
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 05:50:22 AM »
G4, my condolences on your loss. Our prayers are with this young lady and her family, with requests that her killer be found quickly to bring some measure of peace to her family.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 09:53:49 AM »
G4, my condolences on your loss. Our prayers are with this young lady and her family, with requests that her killer be found quickly to bring some measure of peace to her family.

What he said!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 12:11:34 PM »
Bad news, but finally knowing is better than wondering for the rest of his life.  My prayers are with them.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 01:56:09 PM »
Prayers that her family can bring her home soon, and it leads to an arrest.

Also a prayer for the hunter who found her, I'm sure it was difficult for him also.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:53:25 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk