Author Topic: A Request  (Read 12763 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: A Request
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »
Glucosamine-Chondroitin 500/400 mg X 3 a day.  Available at any drug store.
Do this for a month, then you will know if it works or not.
Works for my knees.

Also found that salmon oil and Lecithin is great at solving "getting up in the morning stiffness" .
I'm 60 next month.

+100

That stuff really worked for me.

When I have big flare-ups and my joints are screaming (when it gets rainy and cold), my ortho doc just started me on a gel-creme called Voltaren (not everyone can use it because it is an NSAID medication) that really taked the edge off the joint pain.

Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers TT, joint pain is b!tch.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Clark Kent

• Very Active Forum Member
    • GUN FRIENDLY
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 08:24:16 AM »
I've been remiss of late in keeping track of things here.  Spending more time working on First Shot and getting ready for Christmas.  I do hope that you've found some relief for the pain, TT. 
Check out: GUN FRIENDLY

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »
Tom,

I will add you to my prayers. Hang in there and God bless.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk