Author Topic: GALLUP: Dems will desert if their candidate loses...  (Read 2389 times)

hodman

• Very Active Forum Member
  • I just need faster reloads with my wallet
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GALLUP: Dems will desert if their candidate loses...
« on: March 26, 2008, 08:39:31 AM »
PRINCETON, NJ -- A sizable proportion of Democrats would vote for John McCain next November if he is matched against the candidate they do not support for the Democratic nomination. This is particularly true for Hillary Clinton supporters, more than a quarter of whom currently say they would vote for McCain if Barack Obama is the Democratic nominee.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/105691/McCain-vs-Obama-28-Clinton-Backers-McCain.aspx
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: GALLUP: Dems will desert if their candidate loses...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »
This race is going to make 2000 & 2004 seem like small stuff when Nov. 5th rolls around.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 12:15:54 AM »
How can you tell the diff between the three?  You have one that is a white guy that's sort of liberal, then one Joe Stalin would be terrified of, and another guy that has read his share of "Das Kapitol."  I wouldn't think it would be to hard for a liberal to vote for Senator McCain.  It is real difficult for a Conservative.

Ps  if Mrs. bill clinton doesn't get the nomination I would bet a ton of money she'll go third party.
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »
How can you tell the diff between the three?  You have one that is a white guy that's sort of liberal, then one Joe Stalin would be terrified of, and another guy that has read his share of "Das Kapitol."  I wouldn't think it would be to hard for a liberal to vote for Senator McCain.  It is real difficult for a Conservative.

Ps  if Mrs. bill clinton doesn't get the nomination I would bet a ton of money she'll go third party.

Mrs. Bill Clinton...are you talking about Monica's boyfriend's wife?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk