Author Topic: Know your enemy - Anti Gun Organizations  (Read 5507 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Know your enemy - Anti Gun Organizations
« on: April 03, 2008, 07:20:07 PM »
Here is a list of a few anti-gun sites that are out to shut down your constitutional rights.... Let the counter measures begin!

Goodbye Guns http://www.goodbyeguns.org/
Hot Guns (PBS) http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/guns/
In The Mix (PBS) http://www.pbs.org/inthemix/shows/show_gun_violence.html
It's The Guns, Stupid http://www.itstheguns.com/
Mother Jones http://www.motherjones.com/
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
Re: Know your enemy - Anti Gun Organizations
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
sighhhhhh.......  you know?? Sometimes I am just worn slick trying to stay calm while reading this BS.
Makes me have violent tendency's'.. >:(
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 02:46:36 AM »
sighhhhhh.......  you know?? Sometimes I am just worn slick trying to stay calm while reading this BS.
Makes me have violent tendency's'.. >:(

But gun control can't stop you from strangling them. only the fact that you've only got 2 hands and SO MANY stupid people. ;D

keithm

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 12:33:37 PM »
I'm subscribed to the Brady list.  It's sometimes comical to compare theirs and the NRA's email on an issue side-by-side.   The comedy lies in the similar "sky is falling" language from both camps.  But that's where the comedy ends.  The Brady mails are a trainwreck of sensationalism and misinformation.  The only thing that really bothers me, is that somewhere out there is a large enough group of people who buy that BS, to sustain Brady financially.  Their dogged determination to completely disarm all citizens is really amazing.  And a bit scary.   
VP - West Virginia Citizens Defense League
http://www.wvcdl.org

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
I'm subscribed to the Brady list.  It's sometimes comical to compare theirs and the NRA's email on an issue side-by-side.   The comedy lies in the similar "sky is falling" language from both camps.  But that's where the comedy ends.  The Brady mails are a trainwreck of sensationalism and misinformation.  The only thing that really bothers me, is that somewhere out there is a large enough group of people who buy that BS, to sustain Brady financially.  Their dogged determination to completely disarm all citizens is really amazing.  And a bit scary.  

They don't need Numbers for financial support, they have one world, anti American a$$holes like George Soros and  Bloomberg footing the bill for them.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:01:56 PM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 12:38:13 PM »
I'm subscribed to the Brady list.  It's sometimes comical to compare theirs and the NRA's email on an issue side-by-side.   The comedy lies in the similar "sky is falling" language from both camps.  But that's where the comedy ends.  The Brady mails are a trainwreck of sensationalism and misinformation.  The only thing that really bothers me, is that somewhere out there is a large enough group of people who buy that BS, to sustain Brady financially.  Their dogged determination to completely disarm all citizens is really amazing.  And a bit scary.   

The loons on the other side of the table are saying the exact same thing about those of us that believe in gun rights.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 12:42:09 PM »
The loons on the other side of the table are saying the exact same thing about those of us that believe in gun rights.

Yes, the big differance is we don't have to lie to support our position, We have 3 things on our side, Facts, common sense and history. all they have is emotional wishes and BS.

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
It has nothing to do with world peace, crime, children or any of that.

One cannot impose his will on an armed man.

Their philosophy of governance requires it.

We sucessfully resist, by force of arms if necessary, and therefore, we win. And they fail.

Mac.

Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 01:41:39 PM »
It has nothing to do with world peace, crime, children or any of that.

One cannot impose his will on an armed man.

Their philosophy of governance requires it.

We sucessfully resist, by force of arms if necessary, and therefore, we win. And they fail.

Mac.

That is exactly what the bill of rights is all about - freedom from gov't. Thats really why the 2nd amendment only talks about the right to bear arms in order to maintain a militia, and not at all about hunting or personal protection against the bad guys.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 02:13:04 PM »
That is exactly what the bill of rights is all about - freedom from gov't. Thats really why the 2nd amendment only talks about the right to bear arms in order to maintain a militia, and not at all about hunting or personal protection against the bad guys.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

It was the MILITIA that stood on Lexington common and behind fences , walls, and trees from Concord back to Boston.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk