Author Topic: Obama’s Smoking Gun  (Read 2270 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Obama’s Smoking Gun
« on: April 04, 2008, 01:55:19 PM »

Obama’s Smoking Gun
By Sandy Froman
Friday, April 4, 2008

Almost thirty five years ago, an obscure tape recording of President Nixon’s conversations with advisors came to light, revealing his knowledge of the Watergate break-in and leading to his resignation of the presidency. That recording became known as the “smoking gun.” Now another smoking gun has come to light, revealing Barack Obama’s real views on many issues, including gun ownership and the Second Amendment. It could cost him millions of votes in November, and the presidency.
More here...

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama’s Smoking Gun
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 02:06:04 PM »
Yeah, he is as left wing loony as they come!

In his answers to the 1998 Illinois State Legislative National Political Awareness Test, Obama said he favored a ban on “the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons.” Obama’s strident stand would also ban all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns, whatever their previously legal purpose. http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama_shooting_himself_in_the/

His website also explicitly states that Barack Obama recognizes civilian gun ownership for two just purposes, “hunting and target shooting.”

BTW: If a burglar breaks into your home, steals your gun because it wasn’t “securely stored,” and then shoots someone with it, are you a guilty of a misdemeanor? No — in the realm of hope and change, you’d be guilty of a felony. http://noamaskew.blogspot.com/2008/02/david-bernstein-finds-some-obama-quotes.html
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama’s Smoking Gun
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »
Might I also add:

He's proposing restricting gun purchases to one weapon a month and banning the sale of firearms at gun shows except for "antique" weapons. Obama is also proposing increasing the licensing fee to obtain a federal firearms license.

He's also seeking a ban on police agencies from reselling their used weapons even if those funds are used to buy more state-of-the-art weapons for their agencies. Obama wants only those over 21 who've passed a basic course to be able to buy or own a firearm.

He's proposing that all federally licensed gun dealers sell firearms in a storefront and not from their homes while banning their business from being within five miles of a school or a park.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk