Author Topic: Oklahoma Gun Law Foes  (Read 2107 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
Oklahoma Gun Law Foes
« on: April 12, 2008, 11:08:10 AM »
Need a little help from the brethren....something I'm lifting from my Red Castle Gun Club monthly.  Seems as though several companies, Conoco Phillips, Norris, DP Manufacturing, Tulsa Winch, Ramsey Winch and Auto Crane, contend that the Oklahoma Law allowing workers to have guns in their locked vehicles on company parking---"takes their property with out due process and impermissibly infringes on their fundamental property rights."

I think we should help them realize their problems are immaterial without customers....eh? 

Remember this when you need to fill up or buy a truck winch.  I remember it with the sucker rods Norris makes....I work for one of their customers.....ooops that's gonna cost 'em.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Oklahoma Gun Law Foes
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
Need a little help from the brethren....something I'm lifting from my Red Castle Gun Club monthly.  Seems as though several companies, Conoco Phillips, Norris, DP Manufacturing, Tulsa Winch, Ramsey Winch and Auto Crane, contend that the Oklahoma Law allowing workers to have guns in their locked vehicles on company parking---"takes their property with out due process and impermissibly infringes on their fundamental property rights."

I think we should help them realize their problems are immaterial without customers....eh? 

Remember this when you need to fill up or buy a truck winch.  I remember it with the sucker rods Norris makes....I work for one of their customers.....ooops that's gonna cost 'em.

Good, hope it costs them everything. I will to this day not buy Conoco unless there's a gun to my head. And given their long standing prohibition against guns on their property I guess that ain't happening. I remember when some of the employees got fired for having guns in their car since they were going shooting after work, stop buying Conoco from that moment on.

Like Johnny Ringo said in Tombstone, "Burn 'em Ike, burn 'em all!"
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »
Rastus,

We need a link where we can let these fine upstanding Americans ::) know what we think of their policies.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 11:09:47 PM »
Rastus,

We need a link where we can let these fine upstanding Americans ::) know what we think of their policies.

I'll see what I can scrounge up.  BTW, the wife was in Best Buy picking up an ink cartridge today and stopped by the laptop computer ailse...she explained how we've had problems with the hinges on a couple of our laptops.  The guy recommended a Compaq...and then told her (cause she did not remember from me) they were good because it was made by/owned by H&P.  She then said, "Oh, my husband won't let me buy an H&P."  [Great woman, eh?]  The guy in the store said, "Why?"...to wit my wife replied, "Because of their anti-family social policies."  The guy got an arrogant bothered look on his face...he explained that "I am an H&P rep."  She was not impressed.

Ain't life grand.  Kudos to my wife...again. 

Marshal...maybe we could have a topic identifying anti-gun businesses?  That way we could steer money away from businesses like H&P, Kraft, Conoco Phillips, Ramsey Winch, and others.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk