Author Topic: Robotic Bartender - Is there room for this in the corner?  (Read 4162 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Robotic Bartender - Is there room for this in the corner?
« on: September 13, 2014, 01:12:12 PM »
It has 600 drinks in it s database and allows you to add new ones or modify existing ones.   We can see how well it does on a Hazarita.  :D

It holds 16 5ths or liter bottles of booze, 12 mixers and 25 lbs of ice. 

Price is a tad out of my reach...actually stocking it is somewhat out of my reach...but you can check it out here:

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/12540?source=EMK12414&cm_ven=WC&cm_cat=20140913_EMK124&cm_pla=BYR&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Strongview&cm_ite=HeroImage
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

Re: Robotic Bartender - Is there room for this in the corner?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 01:25:03 PM »
They always have cool goodies.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 04:01:32 PM »
 8)  Too bad it costs as much as my house. No way I'll ever be able to get one but I would like to try all 600 drinks, just a few each night. There are probably 590+ that I haven't tried yet.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 04:22:26 PM »
8)  Too bad it costs as much as my house. No way I'll ever be able to get one but I would like to try all 600 drinks, just a few each night. There are probably 590+ that I haven't tried yet.

Two each night and a couple of extra on weekends and you do them all in a year.

It is great to have a goal to work towards   ;D

Raise the bar! (pun wasn't intended..but I see it)  4 a day gets you done in 5 months.

5 a day makes it in 4 monshs

sixth ebry daaa em besh i juss free monss an ah nevfre min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIEmOOt_e4Q

Can someone tell me why I can't get the YouTube icon to work anymore?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 02:51:14 AM »
If it has big boobs I'm sure we can hold a fundraiser that would cover the costs.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:26:27 PM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 06:04:11 AM »
If it has big boobs I'm sure we can hold a fundraiser that would cover the costs.

First sensible reply.  :)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 01:26:25 PM »
Two each night and a couple of extra on weekends and you do them all in a year.

It is great to have a goal to work towards   ;D

Raise the bar! (pun wasn't intended..but I see it)  4 a day gets you done in 5 months.

5 a day makes it in 4 monshs

sixth ebry daaa em besh i juss free monss an ah nevfre min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIEmOOt_e4Q

Can someone tell me why I can't get the YouTube icon to work anymore?

Solus, you have to remove the "s" from the "https:" at the beginning of the link address. The 's' designates a secure web link and for some reason it prevents the embed process. Just post the link as normal and then delete the 's'.....

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 01:53:52 PM »
Ahhh...Thanks, Peg.
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 09:33:23 AM »
...but I would like to try all 600 drinks, just a few each night.

Actually tried this ONE night.

Had a mangers meeting at S. Padre Is.  After dinner about 20 of us gathered in the bar.  Had it kinda to ourselves and we came up with this idea to order 1 of everything and pass them around.  I think we only made it to 75.   Let's just say the bartender had his book out towards the end.  Of course, I don't remember any of them, but it was fun trying.

Funny side note, it was about 1am in the morning and the waitress wanted to cash out.  No problem our manager said.  You could tell the waitress was more than hesitant with the bill which I believe ran in the $500 range.  To put her at ease the manager showed her the bill from dinner.  We had 35 people in the whole group and we went to Matmores, Mexico for dinner.  The Mexican's mark the pesos with the $ sign, so she didn't realize that the bill was in pesos.  It was, as I remember around $35,000 (that's pesos, remember).  Her knees literally buckled in surprise.  Needless to say the table was howling with laughter at her expense.  Good kid, got a good tip.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

meaganp12

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 07:39:03 AM »
It has 600 drinks in it s database and allows you to add new ones or modify existing ones.   We can see how well it does on a Hazarita.  :D

It holds 16 5ths or liter bottles of booze, 12 mixers and 25 lbs of ice. 

Price is a tad out of my reach...actually stocking it is somewhat out of my reach...but you can check it out here:

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/12540?source=EMK12414&cm_ven=WC&cm_cat=20140913_EMK124&cm_pla=BYR&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Strongview&cm_ite=HeroImage

Can anyone here buy this then we all can come over enjoy the booze.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk