Author Topic: Inside The Pant Carry Holster Recommendations  (Read 20343 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Inside The Pant Carry Holster Recommendations
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 01:07:59 PM »
I've been using one of these Ted Blocker Mod 12's for years with my 1911's. I bought it back when the price was $35.00. 

http://www.tedblockerholsters.com/MOD12.php

It's a good IWB holster.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »
I use the Uncle Mike's Sidekick for My Kel-Tec 9mm and it's been working perfectly for 8 years.  Reholstering isn't a problem.  If I index my booger hook along the frame of the weapon like I'm SUPPOSED to the booger hook reaches the holster before the gun does, which allows me to spread the holster and let the weapon follow my fingertip into the opening in the holster.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

bikerfella1982

• The Newbie With Question's
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 10:33:34 PM »

This is what I use;

http://www.uncle-mikes.com/products/inside_the_pant_holsters.html

lol I own this same exact holster as well...  fits ALOT better and more comfy!   But damned the luck i had to drop $80 on my Crossbreed Super Tuck Delux.    F.Y.I  (Speaking only for XD owners)   If you buy a Super Tuck Delux IWB holster from crossbreed, i was informed today that it CAN   and  WILL  fit  ANY  XD and XDM pistol....   1 holster fits all....    *wipes tear from eye*

I know some of you might of already known that....but im new at this... and i cry everytime i know im gonna save money in the long run not having to buy holsters for my XD and XDM family.
"Life's like wipin' yer a$$ with a wagon wheel...The $h!t just rolls on and on and on......"

dnittler

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
I find that I am happiest if I leave my pants size the same. I tend to wear my clothes a bit loose, so you may have be different.

I have found the Milt Sparks VMII with a Sig P220 (single stack .45) to be incredible comfortable. Oddly enough, the all kydex Comp-Tac CTAC with a 9mm Baby Glock (26) is also very comfortable.

The leather/kydex Comp-Tac MTAC with a Glock 19 is acceptable, but not as form fitting as the Sparks.

Green Mountain Gringo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »
Anybody have any experience or knowledge of the DeSantis Pop Up holster?

It looks well made, the idea being that the gun sits just below the beltline in the holster and you "eject" it by pushing up on the muzzle (through your pants) to push it up above your beltline and making it accessible.

Looks kinda cool. 

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 02:12:45 PM »

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2009, 03:54:23 PM »
cross breed super tuck is also pretty amazing.  Basically a leather padle with a kydex holster.

Yep, I will ditto Nupe's vote: http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/beltslide.html
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

bucktracker

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 06:45:19 PM »
Check out www.concealmentconcepts.com  and thier cell pal holster
watch the instruction video.
Ive had mine for two years, it is the ultimate in concealment
I love it ;D
"Live free or Die"

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2009, 12:31:24 PM »
Anybody have any experience or knowledge of the DeSantis Pop Up holster?

It looks well made, the idea being that the gun sits just below the beltline in the holster and you "eject" it by pushing up on the muzzle (through your pants) to push it up above your beltline and making it accessible.

Looks kinda cool. 

http://www.desantisholster.com/storefrontB2CWEB/browse.do?action=refresh_browse&ctg_id=121330

Just bought a Tuck This II from DeSantis. Mainly as a IWB holster, although the "tuck" ability is nice. I bought it for it's adjustability, and so far it's been great for a value priced holster.
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

langloisandy

• Very Active Forum Member
    • Andys Leather!
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »
Ken,

I make holsters (and rifle slings) for a living...my IWB is an ancient Summer Special from Milt Sparks....good stuff!

Andy

Who makes the more comfortable inside the pant carry holster?  I'm thinking leather, no retention, no strap.

Any and all recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken
Andy
www.andysleather.com
Ask me about Scout Rifle Slings ( www.scoutrifle.org )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk