Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 187816 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #980 on: November 03, 2021, 12:07:45 PM »
Poppy seed chicken casserole and butter-beans for supper last night.

Pulled pork bbq sammich for lunch today.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #981 on: November 03, 2021, 02:53:05 PM »
Poppy seed chicken casserole and butter-beans for supper last night.

Pulled pork bbq sammich for lunch today.

I have no teeth.
That looks like the food version of waterboarding.   ;D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #982 on: November 03, 2021, 04:58:34 PM »
I have no teeth.
That looks like the food version of waterboarding.   ;D

My b-i-l don't have teeth and he says it's the perfect meal because the chicken is already shredded and everything just melts together.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #983 on: November 03, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »
My b-i-l don't have teeth and he says it's the perfect meal because the chicken is already shredded and everything just melts together.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Poppy seeds weren't a problem ? 

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #984 on: November 04, 2021, 12:10:25 PM »
Poppy seeds weren't a problem ?

I guess not due to their small size.
Maybe he has tough gums.  :-\  :o

Sponsor

« Reply #985 on: Today at 05:25:09 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #985 on: November 04, 2021, 04:27:58 PM »
I guess not due to their small size.
Maybe he has tough gums.  :-\  :o

There is a joke in there some where...
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #986 on: November 04, 2021, 07:11:47 PM »
There is a joke in there some where...

Maybe so, maybe so......  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #987 on: November 30, 2021, 01:10:03 PM »
Toast fried in butter.   

I am not saying its the best thing since sliced bread.  I am saying it's the best thing to do with sliced bread.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #988 on: November 30, 2021, 06:42:10 PM »
Nutella.
I spent 61 years wondering about that, now I'm making up for lost time.   ;D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #989 on: December 01, 2021, 06:43:50 PM »
Nutella.
I spent 61 years wondering about that, now I'm making up for lost time.   ;D

Never tried the stuff....still stuck on PB&J's.  ;D

Had lunch at a Chinese buffet......right now I'm having a slice of 12-layer cake left from Thanksgiving.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk