Author Topic: You Knew This Was Coming  (Read 3372 times)

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: You Knew This Was Coming
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 03:25:44 PM »
Best technology would be one that made the anti's  unable to write, type or talk .

We already possess that technology.  It's called duct tape.
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 04:43:16 PM »
Ahh, I see said the blind man.
Best technology would be one that made the anti's  unable to write, type or talk .
Lower demand would cause a drop in the price of blood pressure meds.

I see you are starting to mellow out, Tom.  You left out eat and breathe.   ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 06:09:36 PM »
I see you are starting to mellow out, Tom.  You left out eat and breathe.   ;D ;D

You're the one that was talking about small steps toward an ultimate goal.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 06:15:55 PM »
You're the one that was talking about small steps toward an ultimate goal.

Nothing wrong with small steps.  I'll take every one we can get.  That doesn't stop us from pushing for the bigger stuff just as strongly.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk