Author Topic: Virginia pizza shop offers discount to gun owners  (Read 1047 times)

McGyver

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Virginia pizza shop offers discount to gun owners
« on: February 18, 2013, 06:34:48 PM »
http://myfox8.com/2013/02/18/virginia-pizza-shop-offers-discount-to-gun-owners/

Jay Laze, the owner of All Around Pizza, said customers that show their weapon or their weaposn permit will receive a 15 percent discount.

“All they have to do is show me that they’re carrying a weapon or they can show me their concealed weapons permit and they can get the discount,” says All Around Pizza owner, Jay Laze.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
On John Wayne's Tombstone

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Virginia pizza shop offers discount to gun owners
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:00:46 PM »
He could be drawing a crowd....and the half block where is store is located will be one of the safest in the area...like being in front of a Police Station....maybe better
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »
Its a good thing I go to VB on occasion.  Always looking for a new pizza joint. 
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

Respen33

• Packing IT guy
  • Forum Member
  • What round is 30 rounds if you cant hit the paper.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 08:01:35 PM »
I knew I loved Virginia Beach for a reason.
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 08:13:11 PM »
I would never use that.  The way I see it, the less people knowing I am armed, the better.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:35:18 PM »

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 08:17:22 PM »
Definately wouldn't flash the gun, but the ccw permit would come out with the credit card, just not go with it.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk