Author Topic: Permit holders's names and addresses published by newspaper  (Read 5449 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Permit holders's names and addresses published by newspaper
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 07:36:59 PM »
Solus, If you do it that way it's just vandalism, not arson.
You didn't burn down his house, you burned the parts it used to be made of.  ;D

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 11:50:52 AM »
Some counties in Colo. publish the names of CCW holders, the county sheriff is the one who decides to go public with names or not - my sheriff doesn't.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

44s rock

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 02:21:25 PM »
Hi;

Another way to look at this is that burglars will probably break into your   unarmed  neighbors house and bypass you ! A least path of resistance.
This was mentioned on the news this morning as an unintended consequence, burglers now know the gun free houses!
NRA Life Member

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 07:38:38 PM »
If I lived there I would give a copy to every scumbag I encountered .
With the advice that if they went to the others they would not get shot be less likely to get shot.
Let's face it, not everybody follows the law.  ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:51:45 PM »

dipisc

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 11:41:32 PM »
Hi;

All of this anti gun ban talk and posting of gun owners locations is going to backfire in the faces of the liberal anti-gun people. Crimminals know that the worst words that they want to hear is " Go ahead, make my day " !   Hummmmm , record gun sales to honest,law abiding citizens...8,000 new memberships to the NRA.....

Let us see what Joe Biden and Nancy Poliese have to say when confronted about that.....Hey Chuck Schumer ( asshole), How many of your people got guns now ? . Tell them they don't matter since they will vote for you again.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 09:00:10 AM »
I wonder?

I wonder if the newspaper edited the list to exclude, themselves, favorite politicians or other celebrities?

I willing to be they did.   

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »
http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/26/journalists-addresses-posted-google-maps-gun/

My favorte quote from the above article:
“I don’t know whether the Journal’s publisher Janet Hasson is a permit holder herself, but here’s how to find her to ask,” read Christopher Fountain’s blog post.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

DeltaM

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 06:53:23 PM »
Some folks fight back to see how 'they' like it:

I heard about this on the radio today.  Apparently an attorney post the names and addresses of all anti-gun newspaper editorials including the names of the authors.  The implication was these are the homes first on the burglar's list.  Turn-about is fair play. 

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 08:08:29 PM »
Turn about is fair play! I hope scum bags target the journalists homes - good chance they are gun free zones. Heard on the radio today this guy in CO. wants to post all the dope smokers address' since it will be legal to poses less than an oz. in CO. as of 1/1/13.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk