Author Topic: Wiley Clapp GP100  (Read 37235 times)

Badgersmilk

Re: Wiley Clapp GP100
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »
 :-*

Badgersmilk

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »
Cry and cry.  Encourage me some more!   :P  Criticize any gun I've got.  Criticize any thing I've got.  I'll seriously take your opinion under consideration and decide for myself if it warrants further research.  We're talking about material things here.  And I'm not going to let the .357 thing go just because if I don't...  At least one person here might realize that!  Not act like a freaking infant, and learn God didn't put you hear to worry about your pride.  Or that believe in religion or not, if you can't control your emotions, your just a silly little fool asking to be taunted and bullied!  Now, lets see who can be first to throw a tantrum this time.

Waiting, waiting, and......

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »
Cry and cry.  Encourage me some more!   :P  Criticize any gun I've got.  Criticize any thing I've got.  I'll seriously take your opinion under consideration and decide for myself if it warrants further research.  We're talking about material things here.  And I'm not going to let the .357 thing go just because if I don't...  At least one person here might realize that!  Not act like a freaking infant, and learn God didn't put you hear to worry about your pride.  Or that believe in religion or not, if you can't control your emotions, your just a silly little fool asking to be taunted and bullied!  Now, lets see who can be first to throw a tantrum this time.

Waiting, waiting, and......
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Badgersmilk

« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »
 ;D 

I think everyone on here is actually good people.  But OMG the hippocracy!!!   :o :o :o

EVERYONE on here will bitc# and moan about their "rights, and freedoms" all day long, day after day, again and again!  But let FQ, step out of conformity ONCE, and OMG!!!  Or if anyone says something another person disagrees with OMG!!!

Better look in the mirror LOOOONG and hard before crying so much about how bad off other people are making the world!!!

Or, just go on bein what ya are.  "Dats da way I grew up, dats da way I'm gonna be!"  ;)

tombogan03884

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2011, 09:57:09 PM »
Time for you to take another 6 month sulk ?

Sponsor

« Reply #75 on: Today at 03:04:17 PM »

Badgersmilk

« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »
Dude, if you alone would lighten up and accept your not the only one allowed an opinion there'd be HUNDREDS more people on this board!  I've talked to guys at shooting ranges about this forum.  NOBODY wants to post anything primarily because of responses like you consistently give!  Don't believe me?  Ask around yourself.  Lots of "gun guys" read stuff on here, nobody wants to deal with the attitudes though.

The constitution you supposedly live by and defend so loyally applies to other people than yourself.   ::)

Now, where were we?  Oh yeah, ".357 suc#s", and "dat the way I grewd up, dats da way I'z gonna be!"   ;D ;D ;D

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2011, 10:30:19 PM »
Dude, if you alone would lighten up and accept your not the only one allowed an opinion there'd be HUNDREDS more people on this board!  I've talked to guys at shooting ranges about this forum.  NOBODY wants to post anything primarily because of responses like you consistently give!  Don't believe me?  Ask around yourself.  Lots of "gun guys" read stuff on here, nobody wants to deal with the attitudes though.

The constitution you supposedly live by and defend so loyally applies to other people than yourself.   ::)

+10
I have been on this forum since 2007 and he has been here a little longer I think. In that span of time, I managed to post over 1K entries, he has over 20 times what I have. He doesn't have a life and based on some of his posts, he's nothing but a bully/loser and a coward....

tombogan03884

« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2011, 01:44:32 AM »
It wasn't me calling people "sheep" and "fools" for choosing a plentiful, potent, economical cartridge,
nor was it me who made fun of handicapped people, I save my comments for alleged adults who in theory can defend themselves.
But one mention of BM's little sulk session makes me a bad person ?
Yeah, I've got 20,000 posts, and every single one of them includes my name and adress.
I don't hide behind some anonymous "screenname.
So who's the coward ?
You two whining hypocrites can kiss my ass.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2011, 06:44:57 AM »
I'm not a moderator but we are getting a little away from the original post.

Richard

PS:  Maybe PM's would work better...
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2011, 07:13:36 AM »
Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.    ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk