Author Topic: Cool new mini flashlight cheap  (Read 976 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Cool new mini flashlight cheap
« on: November 28, 2012, 09:15:43 PM »
I posted a bit ago about buying an Ultrafire tac light for $11, that was supposed to 1000 lumens, but actually it does seem to throw about 400, so not too shabby. Anyway, I was so skeptical of buying the thing that I didn't spring for the 18650 it calls for, I just used a couple of CR 123s. Well, its been a month and its still working great, so I go back to Amazon and I find a deal where I could get another Ultrafire 501 B, 2 ultrafire 18650s with a charger and a mini ultrafire with a cree bulb that uses a AA all for $30. I said heck yeah! I got my mini lights (I ordered two) today. It works great. Purchased seperatly its only six bucks. But it has three modes, high. low and strobe. The beam adjusts from spot to flood and on spot it throws fifty or sixty yards clear enough to pick out a three foot high black and white painted stick on the golf course. Not too shabby. Its about 2 1/2" and uses a AA and has a clip on the aluminum body. I'd buy another couple in a heartbeat.

http://www.amazon.com/BBQbuy-300lm-Flashli...e/dp/B006E0QAFY

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
Re: Cool new mini flashlight cheap
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 04:56:22 AM »
I went and looked at the light...thought, "I'll order 10 and give one to everyone for Christmas". $59 for 10 lights- not bad. But there was a warning that from Hong Kong they wouldn't arrive before Christmas so I checked the expedited shipping. Ha! it only added $249.90 shipping to the price! A real steal.

I'll buy locally and save myself $250.00.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 05:14:36 AM »
Some of the Chinese on-line retailers don't carry stock in the US.  They wait until they have a bunch of orders and then ship a container of goods over from China.  IF the container makes it they then ship out to the individual buyers from LA or SF. 

The problem is they have no facility here and returns/exchanges are almost impossible.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 06:48:14 AM »
 I bought two a few months ago and feel they are a better buy then most in that price range. They are bright enough for inside the home and if they are lost or broken it is no great loss.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk