Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 5459 times)

Iklwa

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thank You!
« on: April 14, 2013, 04:37:36 PM »
To All of the Folks at the Best Defense,

I extend a heart felt “Thank You!” for raising my situational awareness at home and on the street.

After about four shows, my wife began watching along with me. I think it was the second show she watched with me she asked when I was going to get my concealed handgun permit. I have carried off and on for decades but since moving to a much lower density population area, had virtually stopped. I filed for and received my permit and have purchased a concealed holster for both weapons of choice (1911 Government Model 45 ACP and Charter Arms 44 Special stainless Pit Bull).

We also purchased defensive spray for the vehicles and bedroom and I installed a tactile operated gun safe mounted to the bed.

I see Michel Bain wearing his vest all the time. Who is the manufacturer and where did he buy it?

I just want to say Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Iklwa

ske1eter

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 08:59:33 PM »
From a previous forum posting.......

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=16532.0

Iklwa

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 10:55:16 PM »
Thanks!

Duluth also has the cure for “plumber’s butt (crack)”!

I’ve seen the TV ads.

I.

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 08:54:48 AM »
Dear Iklwa:

Thank you very much for your post and for the kind words.

The best feedback we've received on the show has been the interest that wives, girlfriends, and entire families have shown. Unlike traditional gun shows, which are great for us guys, we have made a concerted effort to address the self-defense needs of everyone--including all the members of our families. We strongly believe that this sets us apart and appreciate your trust and confience.

Stay safe,

Mike

Iklwa

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 11:23:44 AM »
Mike,

I that same vein: Your program on social media safety prompted us to get on the phone to our adult children and grandkids (I wonder where they got those thick, bone heads?) about practices I had wondered about aloud. A particularly bad idea is constantly texting to the world what you are doing and where you are located.

Who knows if the advice did any good, but there it is.
We tried.

Thanks again,
I.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:47:45 AM »

Grasshoppa

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 12:06:35 AM »
Indeed, thank you to all the experts. I've learned so much even having just started following the show, sponsors and links. I would also like to say great job to everyone behind the scenes as well. As an Electronic Media Production major the productions are very well done, so major props to whole Best Defense team. Keep up the great work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk