Author Topic: show idea  (Read 12850 times)

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: show idea
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 07:46:35 AM »
as i am sitting on antrak, i think a public transportation show would be great.

Got it covered... you'll see this addressed this season on TBD.

Stay safe,

Mike

cacklin

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 02:51:35 PM »
Hello,
   I was wondering if you could do a show about concealed carry and disabled people and how to carry and what to carry. Thanks

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 05:03:19 PM »
Hello,
   I was wondering if you could do a show about concealed carry and disabled people and how to carry and what to carry. Thanks

This was addressed in a previous season episode, but it is a subject that could be expanded in the future, and one that many would welcome again.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

cacklin

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 12:32:02 PM »
Thanks Pegleg, I may have missed it as We are just getting this channel on our network the last year or so..

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2014, 07:47:03 PM »
Thanks Pegleg, I may have missed it as We are just getting this channel on our network the last year or so..

Cacklin, here is a link to the DRTV web version of one episode that mentions handicapped issues.

http://www.downrange.tv/blog/the-best-defense-elderly-home-invasion/20858/

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:03:27 AM »

cacklin

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 02:28:05 PM »
thank you Pegleg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk