Author Topic: Todays Show  (Read 3862 times)

tnroadrunner

• Very Active Forum Member
    • LubeDealer.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Todays Show
« on: January 01, 2014, 07:37:10 PM »
I was wondering what you could do a show on next, that would be anywhere as interesting as past seasons.  Well you sure did it with today's show and  it was really great and how the two Mike's really explain things.  Keep up the great work.

Bob
It's always a great day, if you don't believe me try missing one.
NRA, TFA, IDPA, 3 GUN
AMSOIL Dealer
www.lubedealer.com/rgraflube

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Todays Show
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:44:50 AM »
Dear Bob:

Thank you very much for your post and the kind words.

It's always a challenge to push the envelope and provide good information that's relevant to real-world problems. Working with Seeklander, Bane, and Hayes makes that a lot easier, as it gives us a very strong foundation of knowledge and skill to draw from.

If you liked the first show of the new season, I'm sure you'll like the rest. We shot some great stuff and I know it's going to be a very strong season. Stay tuned!!!

Stay safe,

Mike

oldkat69

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Fides sed veritas
  • Liked:
Re: Todays Show
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 06:21:51 PM »
 ;) Great show!  Very thought provoking as it should be.  What do you think about  doing a school shooter episode?  Obviously its a very controversial subject.  I was fascinated by the number of teachers who applied for the Buckeye Firearms Association class (over 1200 for 20 spots).  My personal interest is that teaching is my retirement career and I don't intend to see any of my students harmed on my watch. 

As a side note could someone help me understand why otherwise educated people (teachers) as so confused about self defense and the defense of others.  A recent CNN poll says 70% of teachers don't want guns in school.  What they overlooked is that means about about 20% of use do want to be armed (and 5% believe in pink unicorns).   The really weird part is most teachers out here in fly over country approve of armed SRO's (School resource officers) who all carry their duty weapons and even armed guards  but freak when I suggest they could carry!

This topic came up before there was no discussion.  http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=22518.0
I used to be open minded but my brain kept falling out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk