Author Topic: On March 20th - 21st......  (Read 1948 times)

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
On March 20th - 21st......
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:08:32 AM »
IT HAS BEEN SNOWING IN DALLAS,TX! I didn't know it COULD snow in March!!! It was over 70 degrees all week, and now on the first day of spring, it changes to this. What is up with the weather this year?  ??? I took my time driving home from work tonight/this morning.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: On March 20th - 21st......
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 07:48:49 AM »
IT HAS BEEN SNOWING IN DALLAS,TX! I didn't know it COULD snow in March!!! It was over 70 degrees all week, and now on the first day of spring, it changes to this. What is up with the weather this year?  ??? I took my time driving home from work tonight/this morning.

It's that extra cold North Atlantic water the Global Warming Snake Oil folks say is from the melting ice caps which worked it's way south to cause the massive snow seen along the east coast.

Some of that very determined water has found it's way down to Florida, around into and across the Gulf to Galveston.  Then it managed to stow away on tanker trucks up I45 to Dallas.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1116
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 09:47:16 PM »
I've been having similar weather in Michigan. It was mid-60s all week then it snowed Saturday.  ???  I already have a few flowers blooming in the middle of the yard too.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 11:24:04 PM »
Umm....sunny and warm? Blue skies, evening thunder storms and the tarpon are starting to show up.
FQ13 who will duck, cover, pour another rum and crank up the Buffet. ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 04:01:44 AM »
it was 72, today.   ;D
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:10:01 PM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 06:48:02 AM »
FQ? TAB? They're called seasons, look 'em up.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 11:02:29 AM »
We do have seasons Path. fall is quail season, winter is sailfish and mackeral/bluefish season, spring is tarpon season and summer is snook season. See, we've got all four. ;D
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk