Author Topic: Another Post From The DUI Checkpoint Constitutional Violations. The New Amerika!  (Read 1782 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I've posted several vids of sober citizens that actually exercise their Constitutional Rights. Moreover, how the cops are either not aware, or are just being bullies when it comes to dealing with the sheeple. Here's one that happened Thurs. 7/04/13.

Getting it yet?

Did the driver "test" the system? Yes....

Is the Constitution written to BENEFIT AND PROTECT its citizens from an oppressive/tyrannical gov't.?

YES!!!

Like I posted before, your within your rights to do so....Better be sober as a church mouse to try. But....than again....

It's only the Constitution.....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Disgusting.

Again that attitude of Us against Them.  

Their "mission" trumps the right of Them...the citizens.  

Anyone who does not jump to the commands of the Masters is harassed.

While I do not believe in handicapping police in legitimate investigations, I see overwhelming evidence that without a short leash and choke collar, he police will abuse their power.

I'd like to see a mandatory payment of $100,000 to any citizen abused as this one was, paid by the jurisdiction of the police officer.

However, I firmly believe that were that to be mandated, EVERY illegal search would turn up planted contraband.

I know there are decent police officers who would not do this, but, like I've said of the Good Muslims, until they start to "police" their bad fellows, we should do all we can to stop them.

When I see bad officers being arrested and convicted regularly by other officers, I'll believe it is happening.  Until then, I'll think of the police as my enemies, just as they think of me as theirs.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

graywolf

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  While I have been stopped on very few occasions , the Officers, to their credit, were polite and professional. No one questions the difficulty and danger of being a LEO.  However, when behavior as exhibited in this situation is allowed to exist in a department it is the whole barrel that gets affected.  It represents a breach of trust between the police and the citizens and laws they have sworn to uphold.  Lately, these episodes are becoming more and more prevalent.   As my Dad used to say, "One "Aw sh*t erases Ten Atta Boys."
Hannibal ad portas  Hannibal is at the gates

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
In MD, the officers would not have let him go. Recording someone's voice or speech without their consent beforehand is a crime here. Of course, they would have to incriminate themselves in the process if they acted like those in the video. It's been my experience, however, that MD State Troopers are generally very professional. If one asks me to roll down the window at a checkpoint, I'd comply. If he asks for my driver's license, I'd show it to him or her. But if he tells me that my Browning's belt has to be removed...now that's where I'd draw the line! After all, these are dangerous times, haha.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
In MD, the officers would not have let him go. Recording someone's voice or speech without their consent beforehand is a crime here

I wonder if that includes public figures/officials?  Like a town hall meeting or a police officer or group of LEOs conducting a "search" or violating ones civil rights-but I repeat myself.  ;)

AND on top of that the Constitution TRUMPS local ordinances.  Specifically the 4th Amendment.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
I've seen a grievously annoying amount of "butt-hurt" from LEOs over the comments following this latest video.
They do alot of it anytime one of these is posted, but it's really obnoxious this time..
(But when we complain about getting treated this way?.. Nothing..)
Okay, proceed to tell me how out-of-line I am for suggesting ____ __ ___.
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk