Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772306 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #680 on: October 26, 2008, 04:57:47 PM »
I volunteer to confirm that observation!  ;D

PLEASE!

And...after making the confirmation observation...........
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #681 on: October 26, 2008, 05:39:20 PM »
Uuuhhh~~~~~ Pepper honey?

Last time I looked ( which was about 5 minutes ago) I wasn't a "Sir"... ;)
Nope... far far far from being a "Sir"..   ;D ;D

I'm sorry but that picture reminds me of one of the worst songs ever written. If you've ever heard BLACK EYED PEAS "My Humps" then you've heard Fergie sing about My lovely lady lumps. It's really hard for me to listen to anything this bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_vJRatx-A

I think Weird Al should do a man's version of that song.
Whatcha gonna do, do with that package. I'm gonna do some serious damage.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #682 on: October 26, 2008, 10:18:58 PM »
Maybe I should post another picture J Frank to take your mind off that one .. LOL LOL

I was just kiddin' around with you Pepper. Hope you post often and enjoy your time on Down Range.

( I really AM harmless)

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #683 on: October 27, 2008, 01:37:42 PM »
Maybe I should post another picture J Frank to take your mind off that one .. LOL LOL

I was just kiddin' around with you Pepper. Hope you post often and enjoy your time on Down Range.

( I really AM harmless)

So is a .50 BMG............if you're out of range.......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

CinTzu

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #684 on: October 27, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »
Hello all.  My name is Mike.  I'm new to DRTV.  I am a retired police officer
who loves to shoot USPSA/IPSC. I like to do a little fishing here and there
but I prefer "two alphas" when I can get them.  I am very fond of 1911
style pistols. I own several and carry one as a retired police officer and in
my armed security job. 

Introductions being accomplished, I would like a liitle info.  I heard from
some IPSC types here in Old Bridgen that Rock Island Armory is making
a 1911 in .38 Super with a double stack mag. Can anyone tell me if they've
seen one? It supposed to be a low priced affair and I love to tinker with 1911s.
Maybe it could become a low priced Limited gun.

Sponsor

« Reply #685 on: Today at 09:48:53 AM »

CinTzu

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #685 on: October 27, 2008, 04:15:56 PM »
Hmmm.  I just searched my posts.  Seems I'm
not so new to DRTV. Okay, well, I'm back.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #686 on: October 27, 2008, 04:17:39 PM »
Welcome to the loony-bin....... ;D

I have not heard of RIA having a .38 Super, according to the Armscor web site: http://www.armscor.net/Pistols.htm

But, other here are more learned than I on such things.

8)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #687 on: October 27, 2008, 04:37:12 PM »
They did have a .38 super.  You could get it at Sarco, but I have not seen it in a few months.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Pepper

• -Follower of the first church of Colonel Jeff Cooper-
  • Forum Member
    • Pannon Scout
  • Liked:
« Reply #688 on: October 27, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »

( I really AM harmless)

Thank you Ma'm, I sure will!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #689 on: October 27, 2008, 08:49:18 PM »
Pepper, are you by any chance a sergeant?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk