Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 773334 times)

Timothy

Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1070 on: May 20, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »
Well, I'm not sure yer up to THAT yet.  How bout we start ya as a philbert.

(I crack myself up!)

Sure, I like hazelnuts, a filbert is a close cousin....(I looked it up)...the only nut I've been is the "case" kind, as in "nutcase"

And yes, ya'll crack me up too....I get dibbs when the cashew is released on waivers though..... ;D ;D

Webbey1955

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1071 on: May 20, 2009, 08:04:49 PM »
Hey Haz, I'm just south of you in Bradenton. Not much hunting here but there is a lot of getting out in the woods. The private land is hard to get on anymore unless you have connections. State land is not the greatest hunt but you can get out and enjoy nature.

I want to be the Walnut!
I'm going to give 100% at work this week, 10% Monday, 20% Tuesday, 35% Wednesday, 30% Thursday and 5% Friday!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #1072 on: May 20, 2009, 08:11:05 PM »
Probably more along the line of this type of assorted nuts..........

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #1073 on: May 20, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
Webbey1955, you chose a great nut. Welcome aboard. Haz, can I be the pistachio? Not a red one that has been dyed but one that is fresh??? Screw it, I would be a happy piece in pistachio pudding. LOL

tombogan03884

« Reply #1074 on: May 20, 2009, 08:57:51 PM »
Welcome aboard Webby, . What you are witnessing is called thread drift, it happens ALOT around here ;D
Haz I want to be the Hickory Nut
Ping, The red is NOT dye, it is a reaction between the shell and the sweat of the Arabs picking them. (Hope they pick right handed)  ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #1075 on: Today at 11:54:03 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #1075 on: May 20, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »
Welcome aboard Webby, . What you are witnessing is called thread drift, it happens ALOT around here ;D
Ping, The red is NOT dye, it is a reaction between the shell and the sweat of the Arabs picking them. (Hope they pick right handed)  ;D

Wouldn't it be sooo boring if we just said "hello"...? ? ?          ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

And, I guess since I live in a south Georgia pecan grove, I want to be the Pecan.......... (or a 1-8 NC)     ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1076 on: May 20, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »
Hey Haz, I'm just south of you in Bradenton. Not much hunting here but there is a lot of getting out in the woods. The private land is hard to get on anymore unless you have connections. State land is not the greatest hunt but you can get out and enjoy nature.

I want to be the Walnut!

Small steps, small steps. ;)

We'll start you as an almond.   ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1077 on: May 20, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »

Here?? NEVER!    ::)

HMMM Hickory reminds me of TN and yer from a damn yankee state so I'll have to take it under advisement.  ;)

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1078 on: May 20, 2009, 09:54:40 PM »
Webbey1955, you chose a great nut. Welcome aboard. Haz, can I be the pistachio? Not a red one that has been dyed but one that is fresh??? Screw it, I would be a happy piece in pistachio pudding. LOL

Not red? OK.  As Scotty once said "It's green!"  ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1079 on: May 20, 2009, 09:56:26 PM »

Wouldn't it be sooo boring if we just said "hello"...? ? ?          ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

And, I guess since I live in a south Georgia pecan grove, I want to be the Pecan.......... (or a 1-8 NC)     ;D  ;D

I don't know, Peg.  If yer wife catches you peekin.....

OH...peCAN!  That's OK!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk