Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772329 times)

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1180 on: June 29, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »
Rick, welcome and a BIG THANK YOU!!!

Enjoy DRTV lots of great people here.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1181 on: June 29, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »
Welcome Rickzee,

Nice to have a bonafide Coonass on the Forum. What part of South Louisiana are you from?

I used to work out of Houma and Cocodrie. Yep, Oil Field Trash and proud of it. Course that was many, many years ago.

You'll find some great folks around here!!!

Bienvenu mon ami. Laissez les bon temps roulez!!! 
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Rickzee

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1182 on: June 29, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »
Welcome Rickzee,

Nice to have a bonafide Coonass on the Forum. What part of South Louisiana are you from?

I used to work out of Houma and Cocodrie. Yep, Oil Field Trash and proud of it. Course that was many, many years ago.

You'll find some great folks around here!!!

Bienvenu mon ami. Laissez les bon temps roulez!!! 
[/color]

I live in the historic district of Saint Martinville, the birthplace of Acadiana.
It is about 12 miles SE of Lafayette or an hour west of Baton Rouge.
"Improvise - Adapt - Overcome"
"Attitude is Everything"

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1183 on: June 29, 2009, 04:38:32 PM »

I live in the historic district of Saint Martinville, the birthplace of Acadiana.
I know it well. Home of Evangeline. Real Acadiana.

I held FFA state office in 1975 (State Area 3 V.P.) in La. with a great guy from Saint Martinville.

Great place to call home and to hang your hat.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

tombogan03884

« Reply #1184 on: June 29, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »

Any where near Tom Gresham ?

The heart of Cajun country  ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #1185 on: Today at 11:50:29 AM »

Rickzee

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1185 on: June 29, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »
Tom Gresham?
Great Place.

This is our retirement home, we both like gardening so we spend a lot of time in the yard. My wife is originally from Sullivan KY. she is a crack shot with iron sight rifles and is murder on tragetswith her new "Judge". she switched to a revolver because, with rheumatoid arthritis and age 72 she had a hard time racking her Ruger P-85 9mm. Recently we took the Jeep and did some rock-hounding in New Mexico near Alamagordo. not too bad for two totally disabled antiques.

"Improvise - Adapt - Overcome"
"Attitude is Everything"

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #1186 on: June 30, 2009, 06:14:09 AM »
G'Day Rickzee  and all the new members 

along with MB's Podcast  Tom Gresham  also have a very good one,  he also has a radio show  every sunday, the podcast is the radio show  just my arial is not big enough on my radio to pick the show up ;)

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

tombogan03884

« Reply #1187 on: June 30, 2009, 11:44:07 AM »
G'Day Rickzee  and all the new members 

along with MB's Podcast  Tom Gresham  also have a very good one,  he also has a radio show  every sunday, the podcast is the radio show  just my arial is not big enough on my radio to pick the show up ;)

Tom Gresham?

http://www.guntalk.com/site3.php

Walkeraviator

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1188 on: July 01, 2009, 03:26:22 PM »
Newb checkin in from Louisville, KY.  Long time range guy, pretty new to concealed carry and personal defense.  Most of my shooting has been long range rifle stuff til recently.  I bought my first handgun soon after getting my CCDW, and then discovered best Defense.  I have learned so much from this show.  It has even motivated me to fire a little more often and not just throw lead downrange for the sake of that wonderful smell.  I even want to learn some empty hand stuff... which i was never interesetd in until watching Mr Janich make it idiot proof for guys like me.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #1189 on: July 01, 2009, 04:18:38 PM »
Welcome everyone! You'll find this place informative and prickly. It's all good.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk