Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772293 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1200 on: July 11, 2009, 10:54:22 PM »
Hi, all. New guy, Onrecess. (Get it? On recess? Playground? I'm your worst nightmare, an armed, shudder, teeeacherr... The reason y'all flunked 4th grade  :P) South Florida resident, vet, liberal gun nut (ya don't gotta be a paranoid gun nut to be a gun nut  ;D ) RVer, all around fun guy (not fungi...) and humorist.
Lover of all, "hold my beer and watch this" like that Marshal said. Today a show about giant wild hogs (oh boy, I thought! Turns out they are supposed to be dreaded and feared, darn it!) had a good old boy from Texas about 30. He shot a 700 lb charging pig 6 times to stop it. Said it was big as a horse... Naturally, he threw his leg over (naturally). Of course it got up and ran, he jumped off and his buddy killed it with shot #7.  I just KNOW he said, "Hey, watch THIS!" as he straddled it! (In my 50s I think it was idiotic, in my 20s I probably would have done the same except hold on to the ears and ride just out of range and be gored to death! This guy was 30ish, just old enough to have enough sense to let go!)

Welcome to the forum, Onrecess............ (I see you've met Tom already on another thread)    ;)

South Florida, eh? 
Have you met FightingQuacker? ............y'all will get along just fine.      ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1201 on: July 11, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »
Hi, all. New guy, Onrecess. (Get it? On recess? Playground? I'm your worst nightmare, an armed, shudder, teeeacherr...

The fact that people like you are teachers:
Reason #3988577689 to not send my kids to public school.
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #1202 on: July 12, 2009, 01:34:44 AM »
Hi, all. New guy, Onrecess. (Get it? On recess? Playground? I'm your worst nightmare, an armed, shudder, teeeacherr... The reason y'all flunked 4th grade  :P) South Florida resident, vet, liberal gun nut (ya don't gotta be a paranoid gun nut to be a gun nut  ;D ) RVer, all around fun guy (not fungi...) and humorist.
Lover of all, "hold my beer and watch this" like that Marshal said. Today a show about giant wild hogs (oh boy, I thought! Turns out they are supposed to be dreaded and feared, darn it!) had a good old boy from Texas about 30. He shot a 700 lb charging pig 6 times to stop it. Said it was big as a horse... Naturally, he threw his leg over (naturally). Of course it got up and ran, he jumped off and his buddy killed it with shot #7.  I just KNOW he said, "Hey, watch THIS!" as he straddled it! (In my 50s I think it was idiotic, in my 20s I probably would have done the same except hold on to the ears and ride just out of range and be gored to death! This guy was 30ish, just old enough to have enough sense to let go!)

Impressive.  I am humbled by your overwhelming accomplishments....wow...big guy on campus, eh?  

.....Have you met FightingQuacker? ............y'all will get along just fine.      ;D

Somehow I don't think so.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

onrecess

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1203 on: July 12, 2009, 02:24:06 AM »
The fact that people like you are teachers:
Reason #3988577689 to not send my kids to public school.
And don't think we don't appreciate it!  ;D You ought to reconsider though. You can pretty much scream at a liberal teacher (pretty much all college educated non-thieves are liberals- college educated thieves like lawyers, many business majors and politicians generally aren't ) at all the conferences and be sure the school won't dare object! Tempting, yes? Imagine you are missing being able to scream in my face without fear of any reprisal. See? Tempting, isn't it?  :P Heck, I'm pretty much a moderate at school. I don't even teach the recycle save the earth garbage! You could scream at real liberals! (I must admit to hating Democratic officials only a little less than Repugnant officials, having guns, hating taxes, and not being too concerned with "animal rights", making me a lot less liberal than almost every other teacher). Loud as you want! The school resource officer may stand and watch, but nobody would even say boo! Think about it. I know you are tempted! Heck, where can I scream at Republicans and not get a good bop on the nose? Think! Where could you scream right in the face of a 6'4" 200 and too many lbs veteran, lifetime pipefitter- my last life- bit of a redneck Texican liberal and still breath through your nose?  ;D Too late to send my kid to some nutty right wing military academy, darn it! Ahh, wisdom always comes too late. Not too late for you! Reconsider public schools!  ;D
PS:  Don't really. We really do appreciate it ;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #1204 on: July 12, 2009, 04:11:54 AM »
And don't think we don't appreciate it!  ;D You ought to reconsider though. You can pretty much scream at a liberal teacher (pretty much all college educated non-thieves are liberals- college educated thieves like lawyers, many business majors and politicians generally aren't ) at all the conferences and be sure the school won't dare object! Tempting, yes? Imagine you are missing being able to scream in my face without fear of any reprisal. See? Tempting, isn't it?  :P Heck, I'm pretty much a moderate at school. I don't even teach the recycle save the earth garbage! You could scream at real liberals! (I must admit to hating Democratic officials only a little less than Repugnant officials, having guns, hating taxes, and not being too concerned with "animal rights", making me a lot less liberal than almost every other teacher). Loud as you want! The school resource officer may stand and watch, but nobody would even say boo! Think about it. I know you are tempted! Heck, where can I scream at Republicans and not get a good bop on the nose? Think! Where could you scream right in the face of a 6'4" 200 and too many lbs veteran, lifetime pipefitter- my last life- bit of a redneck Texican liberal and still breath through your nose?  ;D Too late to send my kid to some nutty right wing military academy, darn it! Ahh, wisdom always comes too late. Not too late for you! Reconsider public schools!  ;D
PS:  Don't really. We really do appreciate it ;D

I would just LOVE to have you take the reprisal option.      ::)

You'd be doing a Johnny 5 impression   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #1205 on: Today at 08:54:04 AM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1205 on: July 12, 2009, 09:22:27 AM »
And don't think we don't appreciate it!  ;D You ought to reconsider though. You can pretty much scream at a liberal teacher (pretty much all college educated non-thieves are liberals- college educated thieves like lawyers, many business majors and politicians generally aren't ) at all the conferences and be sure the school won't dare object! Tempting, yes? Imagine you are missing being able to scream in my face without fear of any reprisal. See? Tempting, isn't it?  :P Heck, I'm pretty much a moderate at school. I don't even teach the recycle save the earth garbage! You could scream at real liberals! (I must admit to hating Democratic officials only a little less than Repugnant officials, having guns, hating taxes, and not being too concerned with "animal rights", making me a lot less liberal than almost every other teacher). Loud as you want! The school resource officer may stand and watch, but nobody would even say boo! Think about it. I know you are tempted! Heck, where can I scream at Republicans and not get a good bop on the nose? Think! Where could you scream right in the face of a 6'4" 200 and too many lbs veteran, lifetime pipefitter- my last life- bit of a redneck Texican liberal and still breath through your nose?  ;D Too late to send my kid to some nutty right wing military academy, darn it! Ahh, wisdom always comes too late. Not too late for you! Reconsider public schools!  ;D
PS:  Don't really. We really do appreciate it ;D

Have ya heard of paragraphs?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

CDR

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1206 on: July 12, 2009, 09:55:29 AM »

;D    ;D    ;D

Winchester Ranger T .45ACP 230 gr.+P JHP.................................When you care enough to send the very best.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #1207 on: July 12, 2009, 10:09:21 PM »
....Have you met FightingQuacker? ............y'all will get along just fine.

I seriously owe FQ for that one.........I made a hasty remark before reading the new poster's comments at length......  :o

so.....

FQ, I dropped the ball this time.    ;)

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1208 on: July 13, 2009, 10:14:55 AM »

Paragraphs, I don't need no stinking paragraphs, I'm an over pubic educated fool, and proud of it!
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #1209 on: July 13, 2009, 12:45:55 PM »
Gee...I always thought a little bit of good old fashioned "pubic" education was good for just about anybody.

Wow this thread went crazy...everybody seems a little off their feed.

Now, I'm not pubic educated and I don't mind admitting that I have trouble understanding just what Mr. Onrecess is talking about, but it seems like he's poking around for a reaction or a slap fight or something. Some of you jumped the bait like a bluefish on a cheesburger.
If he's actually trollin' (get it? the fishing stuff and trollin' -trolls- I do know a little about pubic stuff) I would just ignore the trollin' activity I guess is what I'm saying because it takes too much time.

In fact, there goes a minute of my life I'll never get back.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk