Author Topic: What .22lr Is On Your Wall?  (Read 11512 times)

Conagher 45

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What .22lr Is On Your Wall?
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2017, 03:49:52 PM »
Henry .22 lr  Golden Boy Frontier Model.
Ruger 10-22 International.
Will be trading my Browning Buck Mark camper for a S&W Victory soon.
There is room for all of God's creatures ....., That would be on my plate right next to the taters and gravy.

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2017, 10:00:51 PM »
re: 22 pistol....NAA revolver...Wilkinson Sherry...3" Ruger LCR... 4" SW 617... SW M41... High Standard Citation

nmpops

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2017, 12:32:32 AM »
I have 2 :
Ruger 10/22 Compact ( love the 16 inch barrel and I added peep sights)
Sears Model 3T ( I've had the one for 54 years great little rifle)
Perception is Reality

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2017, 06:15:05 AM »
I had to look up that 3T to see what it looked like.  Nice.  Who built that for Sears?

Which by the way, gives me an idea to go buy some old Sears and Montgomery Wards guns.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 07:17:56 AM »
I'll join -

Ruger 10/22, a tear down and rebuild project in the making. I bought it used, thought I'd have some fun sprucing it up a mite. I picked up one of those magazine holders that holds 3 of the 10/22 mags for quick mage changes. I have a ton of replacement parts I've acquired over the past 10-15 years I've had it, but got way-layed by my various AR builds. Soon, though, soon . . .

Springfield/Savage Model 87A, works, but in really rough shape, cracked stock, etc. Another future restoration project

Marlin Model 60 50th Anniversary Model, bought on a whim when they came out and I actually had some spare money in those days; tack-driver. Hate having to put my hand in front of the muzzle to use the speed loader I got, though, kinda violates a whole mess o'rules.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 11:50:22 PM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2017, 09:05:28 AM »
Well look who showed up!  It's all that married life thing sucking up your time...who wears the pant's in that family?

;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2017, 03:03:17 PM »
I had to look up that 3T to see what it looked like.  Nice.  Who built that for Sears?

Which by the way, gives me an idea to go buy some old Sears and Montgomery Wards guns.

I have a "Ted Williams" Mod 200 16ga shotgun sold by Sears years ago. It's basically a Winchester 1200 pump with someone else's name on it. It's in excellent condition (other than needing a new butt pad) and I paid $75 for it.

As for .22 pistols, I have a first year Browning Buckmark (before they hogged out the slide to save weight) that even with the crappier-than-later-model sights still shoots quarter-sized groups.
I also have a Buckmark Target Model just a few years newer with adjustable trigger and Millet sights that shoots even tighter groups (I traded a Buckmark silhouette model with 10" barrel for it after getting out of that game).
I have my f-i-l's Heritage Rough Rider with spare .22 Mag cylinder. It shoots well for a cheap gun, but I really don't see the need for the aesthetics-killing manual safety, but if you need a cheap shooter they fill the bill.
I also have a NAA mini that I carry in my front pocket with snake shot in three holes and HP's in the others.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2017, 03:13:10 PM »
I have quite a few .22's but today a co-worker brought me a Savage Anschutz Mark 12 to look at. In very good shape (but not 100%). He dug it up at his mothers' house who recently passed, it was his when he was a kid and he is no longer into firearms (thanks to his wife). He wants me to find a good price for it. I see them going for between $300 and $400 on some Internet sites and I am thinking of getting it myself. Any of you have experience with them?
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2017, 07:55:48 AM »
Well look who showed up!  It's all that married life thing sucking up your time...who wears the pant's in that family?

;D

Bite me, Okie!!!!!    :o   ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2017, 09:19:09 AM »
Bite me, Okie!!!!!    :o   ;D

Oh yeah....a hit dog hollers loudest!! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk