Author Topic: Shooting Gallery; Lever Action Self Defense  (Read 46664 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Shooting Gallery; Lever Action Self Defense
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2009, 08:18:28 AM »
CJ,

They don't list any lever guns on their site.  Rossi used to be the MFG for Puma (Legasy Sports) but the Puma is now made by Citori (sp) and have gone WAY up in price.

If you know where a Rossi is being sold please let me know so I can look at the price.

Thanks
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 09:36:31 AM »
CJ,

They don't list any lever guns on their site.  Rossi used to be the MFG for Puma (Legasy Sports) but the Puma is now made by Citori (sp) and have gone WAY up in price.

If you know where a Rossi is being sold please let me know so I can look at the price.

Thanks

Haz, I have the Taurus catalog and they sent a Rossi catalog also.  ???
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 12:52:25 PM »
They are being brought in by Taurus apparently or whoever it is bringing in Taurus is bringing in Rossi. If you look at the contact information on http://www.taurususa.com/ and http://www.rossiusa.com/ the address is the same.
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

tombogan03884

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »
Taurus owns Rossi I believe.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2009, 06:36:59 AM »
Just went to the Taurus site and the only levers are .22 and they are discontinued.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 09:34:02 PM »

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2009, 07:16:14 AM »
I thought I read an article that Taurus bought Rossi?  ??? I am sure I saw or heard this in the last 6 months.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2009, 07:32:43 AM »
I thought I read an article that Taurus bought Rossi?  ??? I am sure I saw or heard this in the last 6 months.

Yep.  Taurus aquired mfg and distributing from Rossi last November.

Clark Kent

• Very Active Forum Member
    • GUN FRIENDLY
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 07:34:37 AM »
For some reason if you click on "rifles" on the Rossi site, you get only the single shots.  Click on "catalog," then go to p. 7 to find the M-92 levers.  No suggested retail prices listed, but most Wal Marts carry Rossi. 
Check out: GUN FRIENDLY

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »
Just watched this episode again and it is congruous to another thread being discussed recently, so it was cool that it came on again tonight. Great info on lever-guns as defensive tools.

Also, it's 'Pythagorean theorem'................   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_theorem

;D   ;D    ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk