Author Topic: Why The Liberal Democrats Are Finished  (Read 4307 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
Re: Why The Liberal Democrats Are Finished
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 01:56:28 PM »
That would be great except the job has been promised already.

Sorry about that.  Maybe I'll expand some day....it'll have to be quick I'm over 60 now.

Man, that age just looks wrong....in so many ways.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 03:21:56 PM »
Sherrod Brown is one of the  U.S. Senators from Ohio, and I am on his mailing list to keep tabs....

His current promotion states he will do all he can to get jobs into Ohio for American Workers...While I totally agree with this it is a major shift in police.... Trump is called a Racist White Supremacist for working towards the same goal.

Also on Brown's web site is the story:

Sen. Brown Releases Four-Point Plan for NAFTA Renegotiation

Sen. Brown wrote to President Trump outlining a strategy for renegotiations of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). Brown released a four-point plan for securing the best deal for American workers.

https://www.brown.senate.gov/

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 07:35:08 PM »
Oh yeah, 50 amps and kid friendly.  Full hookups with internet and cable.  60-80% will be parked with water out front. 

Monthly goes for $450 here....or $45 a day.  That's for a concrete pad and dirt road leading to it for full hookup (maybe cable and internet...maybe not).  What we're planning is paved roads along with a picnic table at each spot with some trees left in between.  What do you think the charges should be?

Will also have a nature walk over 12-15 acres....forgot to mention that.

There are places in FL with similar amenities that go for $75 per day and some higher. Many depends on proximity to beaches and other attractions.....plus, it's Florida.

I know a couple of coastal places in Georgia that are in the ballpark with your number.
Here's a link: http://coastalgarvresort.com/rates.html
http://www.riversendcampground.com/rates/

I think $45 per night is more than fair for that style campground.

There is a small state park about 25 miles from us that we sometimes go to for a quick weekend getaway just to chill and relax. They are one of the few state parks with sewer and cable hook-ups and they charge $38 per night for those "premium" spots and $28 for standard with just water and electric.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk