Author Topic: And so it begins.  (Read 4687 times)

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: And so it begins.
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 08:41:38 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 08:58:12 PM »
I calculate PVC pipe and shovel stocks will rise.

Can't they find something constructive for Fraulein Feinstein to do?.....like over-graze leftover acorns in a city park or something?
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 09:04:23 PM »
The war begins tomorrow...be assured we will fight, and fight with every tool at our disposal. In addition to the national fight, my home state of Colorado will be a flashpoint. I will be on the front lines.

And don't lose hope...we have faced dark times before and survived. America — the America we love — depends on our victory.

Me, I think I'm going to buy an AR-15 tomorrow.

Screw the bastards.

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 09:07:37 PM »
The gun community needs to sharpen every tool in the shed, so to speak...... emails, letters through snail mail, phone calls.....all to any and every Representative and Senator in the Legislature......flood 'em lock, stock, and barrel.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 09:09:19 PM »
I don't really need an AR, don't really want one either!  But, if I had the money, I'd stop on my way home from work tomorrow and pick one up just because!

Might just buy the SIL's Bushmaster anyway.  He'll sign it over to me and let me pay him later I suspect...

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:24:11 AM »

NoBite

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 09:10:57 PM »
I know I am preaching to the choir here, but I don't know who else to talk with right now. How does making it harder for me to defend myself and/or my family from one or multiple viscous attackers equate to keeping children safer in schools, malls or even in their homes?

I recognize the "do something" frenzy. But, by making millions of law-abiding gun owners more vulnerable, how are we inhibiting future madmen from carrying out their impulsive carnage?

I just don't get it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Live every day like it's your last; 'cause one day you're gonna be right.
- Ray Charles

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 09:12:08 PM »
I don't really need an AR, don't really want one either!  But, if I had the money, I'd stop on my way home from work tomorrow and pick one up just because!

Might just buy the SIL's Bushmaster anyway.  He'll sign it over to me and let me pay him later I suspect...

Just got an AR, I need more mags......... Just might place an order tomorrow.  ;)

Timothy

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 09:14:01 PM »
The gun community needs to sharpen every tool in the shed, so to speak...... emails, letters through snail mail, phone calls.....all to any and every Representative and Senator in the Legislature......flood 'em lock, stock, and barrel.

My Senators and Congresscritters don't matter any more Peg...I stopped wasting my breath!  The governor is a piece of shite as well!  He'll probably be running against Hitlery in 2016 and we cannot comprehend the damage the asshat is capable of...  Born of a single, black, welfare mom and raised on affirmative action.  There isn't a pocket he won't pick, an immigrant he won't embrace or a budget he won't bury in debt!

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 09:25:30 PM »
My Senators and Congresscritters don't matter any more Peg...I stopped wasting my breath!  The governor is a piece of shite as well!  He'll probably be running against Hitlery in 2016 and we cannot comprehend the damage the asshat is capable of...  Born of a single, black, welfare mom and raised on affirmative action.  There isn't a pocket he won't pick, an immigrant he won't embrace or a budget he won't bury in debt!

My just re-elected, second-term US Rep just happens to be the son of my orthopedic surgeon...... I at least have his ear on issues.

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 10:20:50 PM »
 So, what are you going to do if they pass it ?
Bitch, complain, and comply because" it's the law" ?
When people start talking about burying guns it's time to start digging them up and using them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk