Author Topic: Milspin Custom U.S. ARMY Stainless Steel Bar Key  (Read 2595 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Re: Milspin Custom U.S. ARMY Stainless Steel Bar Key
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2023, 10:02:06 AM »
The Luke 11:21 is a nice sentiment, but out of context.

Most scholars believe that this verse refers to Satan and the next verse:

11:22
But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

Refers to Jesus.   I'm not ready to hang my hat on 11:21

But I think 2 Samuel 22:38: I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them should be Israel's motto right now.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2023, 11:47:19 AM »
Context is everything. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 877
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2023, 05:35:48 PM »
Context is everything.
Context and understanding the speech pattern and tendencies of Jesus. Oh, and let's not forget the sticky difficulties in translation. Power and meaning is still there, but the parables go much deeper than the simple literal reading.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2024, 05:24:35 PM »
My last Milspin accessory to be put to use. The Save A Warrior Auto Metal Badge. Afer I put it on and looked at the picture online, I saw that they lined it up it over the V in V6, the same way I did over the M on my GMC. But I did it better. ;D  Like their other auto badges, it has 3M All Weather Adhesive, so you just peel and stick it where you want it. It's semi-permanent but can be removed with a heat gun, or so they say.

Save A Warrior has officially partnered with Milspin to bring you the best gear possible. Milspin is a veteran-owned company based in Columbus, OH – employing veterans to craft the finest products known to man. Milspin is donating 20% of all revenue of sales from our store back to Save A Warrior to support our life-saving mission. We are grateful for their partnership, and know you’ll enjoy the quality of products they create just as much as we do.

Jake Clark
Founder -Save A Warrior

https://milspin.com/products/milspin-saw-auto-metal-badge-3m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CqdxL7k1Nk
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk