Author Topic: How Do Congressional Offices Work?  (Read 721 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
How Do Congressional Offices Work?
« on: September 24, 2023, 06:33:55 PM »
I think we know
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
Re: How Do Congressional Offices Work?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 06:38:37 PM »
Biggest crime syndicate in the world...the dimocrud party with their willing RINO accomplices.  No telling how many tens of millions of dollars are flowing back from the Ukraine.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 10:44:29 AM »
Should've funneled it all through Hunter Biden.....then there wouldn't be any issues.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2023, 12:59:34 PM »
I have a flashlight and a pint of Bourbon and a extra box of ammo.

From PBS:

Democratic U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey defiantly pushed back against federal corruption charges on Monday,
saying nearly half a million dollars in cash authorities found in his home was from his personal savings,
not from bribes, and was on hand for emergencies.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2023, 05:02:10 PM »
That's preparing for one helluva emergency.  Is he worried about the Russians or Chinese attacking?  Naw...he's lying....

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:06:25 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 08:47:58 PM »
Biggest crime syndicate in the world...the dimocrud party with their willing RINO accomplices.  No telling how many tens of millions of dollars are flowing back from the Ukraine.

Remember not that many years ago that Ukraine was the bad guy? Both sides disliked them and offered them no trust. Then, Putin attacks, and now they are our little sister that has been wronged, and we must defend them at all costs no questions asked.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2023, 09:52:46 PM »
That was before the junkie lawyer was raking in $67k/month from Burisma for something he had zero experience in.  Oh wait, expertise in oil and gas wasn't what he was hired for....silly boy. 

Things change you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk