Author Topic: WELCOME BACK, DEPLORABLE CLINGERS!!!!!!!  (Read 7503 times)

tombogan03884

Re: WELCOME BACK, DEPLORABLE CLINGERS!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2020, 04:32:55 PM »
Your tax dollars in action  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2020, 05:27:50 PM »
We've had mil jets flying overhead for some days now. Of course, Hunter AAF is nearby and the USAF has jets at Savannah Hilton Head, so there's that.

One of the local Karens was whining about all of the pesky jets flying overhead that were interfering with her working at home. One person responded to her - and I agree -

That is the sound of freedom!

Good to be back.

We get buzzed by C-130s and Warthogs a lot (right in a flight path between two bases.... a couple years ago my place was buzzed by two restored WWII planes, a P-51 and IIRC a P-40.

The AFB south of us is the Para-Rescue training base and they do a lot of practice jumps over our municipal airport. When they line up to jump, they circle around and line up over our place. They were doing night jumps a while back and with the cargo door down it was easy to see inside.

I like it, regardless of time of day.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2020, 05:49:32 PM »
That B-17 that crashed and burned in Conn last summer had taken off from here .

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 582
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2020, 07:24:41 PM »
Michael & Marshall,  thanks for resurrecting the forum.

Still in Germany?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Dirty Bob

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Usual Suspect
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 55
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2020, 10:50:37 PM »
Thank you, Michael!

And Happy Birthday! And many more! I love your blog and never miss an episode of the podcast!

Regarding the return of the forums:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSfpoSrCGsQ

Dirty Bob
-------------
Maker, tinkerer, general nerd

"Can't stop the signal, Mal." - Serenity (2005)

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 09:31:49 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2020, 07:16:37 AM »
The only like button I see shows the number of likes for the whole thread and I don't like it one bit. >:( There were several posts that I liked and would have "liked" but there was no like button.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

BAC

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2020, 02:22:34 PM »
Speaking of Bogans, has anyone heard from the Aussies?

tombogan03884

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2020, 02:36:54 PM »
Over on FB  same as ever.      ;D

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2020, 09:51:16 PM »
Rastus... thank you for the concern...been sitting in the side yard (weather down here has been fantastic) re-reading a bunch of novels... I did pre order one of the Recover Tactical braces for a Glock, and it should be here in a couple of days, as well as re-barrel the spare AR9 for a 7" barrel

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2020, 12:57:59 AM »
Still no like button showing up for me.  Tried logging out, clearing cache, and logging back in. Nada.

Michigan ANG Warthogs, KC-135 Stratotanker, and/or Navy Blue Angles to flyover Michigan and Yooperland Tuesday and Wednesday.

May need to do some googling to find times and places.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/05/m...e-workers.html

https://www.fox2detroit.com/video/683119

https://www.woodtv.com/health/corona...higan-tuesday/
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk