Author Topic: 21 Year Drought Has Ended  (Read 13538 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 21 Year Drought Has Ended
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2016, 12:04:33 PM »
re: shaving with straight razor... I made a 2 week TDY to the 6924th at Ramasun Station, Thailand in late 72, and somehow didn't pack a razor... across the street was a papa san that worked as a barber... can of shaving cream, straight razor ,sitting in a chair on the street...the old guy would go back inside every dozen strokes or so and take a hit on a bong....you wanted to get there before noon... after two successful shaves, I got a razor as soon as I could get to the BX

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 21 Year Drought Has Ended
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2016, 08:36:19 PM »
I'm a little late, sorry, but congratulations Peg on ending the drought.

Now to the beard part of the thread.  Shaved the day of the prom in 1973.  Was shaved off very briefly a couple of time shortly after that.  Once for a job, the other for a girl.  Neither one worked out.  My own mother told me to grow it back.  My wife never saw me without it and neither have my kids.  Had to trim it close for a respirator fit test for work a few weeks ago, but I still have it.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk