Author Topic: 21 Year Drought Has Ended  (Read 13530 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: 21 Year Drought Has Ended
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2016, 01:45:32 PM »
Bet ya ain't forgotten how to cook backstrap have ya?

Good for you..

I've cooked plenty.....just that none of it was shot by me.

My son usually kills multiple deer per year, and my wife usually gets at least one or more each year (heck, once she killed two with one shot).

This one had a nice set of backstraps.....and I already have plans for it (and it involves bacon).  ;D

Nice to get out with your son and to get back in the hunt. But there's no picture....

Had to get one off the wife's phone.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016, 03:08:12 PM »
this thread is making me want to go elk hunting...but the season ended yesterday.

I am planning on getting a turkey on the property some time this month.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2016, 06:59:54 PM »
I haven't hunted whitetail since about 73.  Pretty sure I won't FU a decent piece of venison, though!  LOL

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 09:54:10 AM »
Nice beard you have going there. Had it for long??? I had one for years but gave it up to hide my identity.
 8)
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 12:08:28 PM »
Nice beard you have going there. Had it for long??? I had one for years but gave it up to hide my identity.
 8)

Since way before the average American knew anything about Duck Dynasty....  ;D

The last time my face was completely clean shaven was in the fall of 2003....and then it was only because I was in the ICU and they shaved me when I couldn't do anything about it.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:20:04 PM »

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 05:42:48 PM »
Peg, you're an amateur,Last time I was clean shaven was Dec 31 1980...

And it's longer since this picture was taken
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2016, 12:12:48 PM »
I think I got you both beat on the gray.  :o

Majer, if it hadn't been for that one stint in the hospital, my "facial hair of some type" date would go back into the early 90's.....and it was much darker in color then too.  ;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 12:38:01 PM »
Backstraps to beards ? Yeah, it's what we do. LOL
 I've had a mustache since the I started shaving in the 70's, the beard comes and goes with te seasons for the last 4 or 5 years.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2016, 12:40:19 PM »
I did the movember thing.   At the end on the month I was ready to burn it off with fire.  It itched like mad.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2016, 12:55:59 PM »
Just think how much money we've saved on razors and shaving cream,not to mention the time not wasted shaving. ;D ;D
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk