Author Topic: What would you do? - Mob attacks diners  (Read 8177 times)

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What would you do? - Mob attacks diners
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 02:32:30 PM »
They needed customers who weren't gutless sheep.

Gutless or not the customers were obeying the law. Had someone in that place been carrying and done what needed to be done, we would be reading about the HERO who is now going to be sent down the river by the justice department, not to mention the beginnings of race riots in Chitcago because the "innocent"  ::) mob was made up of blacks.

Personally I would disobey illinois weapons laws in a heartbeat. As long as they are still a part of these United States, the Constitution and the 2A still apply.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »
I believe the key is to take the words of Walt Rauch seriously, and quit being sheep.  When the wolf arrives we need to appear as gristle!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012, 07:23:15 PM »
Personally I would disobey illinois weapons laws in a heartbeat. As long as they are still a part of these United States, the Constitution and the 2A still apply.

Nobody saw anything anyhow, if someone were carrying and "solved" the problem no one would know a thing.  Although the story in the MSM would have been "White, or White Hispanic, gunmen (this is the MSM the shooter could have been a martian and it would be reported as White) shoots youths (or yoots as Rev. Al Sharplin would say) wearing hoodies near Chicago-Could this be Zimmerman all over again?"
He who dares wins.  SAS

Steven Cline

• Active Forum Member
  • What are you tollin' for here?
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 12:22:14 PM »
An armed mob attacks a table of patrons with deadly weapons with no provocation...

That justifies deadly force in Texas.

I'd probably be shooting folks swinging hammers at people's heads.
"OK. You've convinced me. Competitive shooting only improves trigger control, indexing, accuracy, safe weapon handling, target acquisition, transitions, recoil control, shooting on the move, shooting moving targets, shooting in different positions, drawing from a holster, shooting one handed, shooting targets of varying size, difficulty, and distance, and doing those things under the pressure of the clock. Clearly those are skills that are of little importance in self defense or tactical shooting. "  -The post which went ignored and unaddressed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk