Author Topic: P99 magazine pouch  (Read 4484 times)

stonyman

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
P99 magazine pouch
« on: March 29, 2008, 08:09:17 PM »
Hi all, 
 First post, hope someone can help, great site by the way.. question I am just not sure about, I have a Wather P99 9mm and am looking to get a double magazine pouch from fobus or any other I can find but am just not sure if they are brand specific, ie, do I need to get one for a Walther or will any that say they will fit a 9mm mag do the trick?....many thanks

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • "My best friends are Smith & Wesson"
  • Liked:
Re: P99 magazine pouch
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »
Hi all, 
 First post, hope someone can help, great site by the way.. question I am just not sure about, I have a Wather P99 9mm and am looking to get a double magazine pouch from fobus or any other I can find but am just not sure if they are brand specific, ie, do I need to get one for a Walther or will any that say they will fit a 9mm mag do the trick?....many thanks

I will tell you the easy(for me) answer is to call Fobus and talk to them. The support and sale team are awesome and love to do there jobs. If you have a problem let me know and I will get the info. I should be talking to them today for an order. I will try to remember to ask about your problem.

tex
"All I need in life is Love and a .45!"

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »
Get a pouch that is for a double stack 9mm and you will be fine.

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »
Take a Mag with you when you go to the store, Try it in the pouch to see if it fits. Freind of mine wound up with 3 holsters he can't use by going by the sizes listed on the packaging  ;D

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »
talked to the sales rep. today and they sure do. The P99/SW99 double mag and had the part# for you and forgot it at the shop. It will have to wait until Thurs. now but if you go to Fobus I am sure you can find it. It is even in stock. So order stright from them and tell the sales staff that you found out about it from DRTV.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:11:37 AM »

stonyman

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 07:31:01 PM »
Hi all, 

Thanks for all the response, got one from fobus, ...Many Thanks to all

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
here is the best I can do for you now :

Thank you for your interest in Fobus USA. Please feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions or comments you have. We'll respond promptly.

To request a catalog, please submit the form below.

FOBUS USA
76 Vincent Circle; Ivyland, PA 18974

Phone: 267-803-1517 • Fax: 267-803-1002

E-mail: info@fobusholster.com

stonyman there is no reason to "dilly or dally" (got that from Haz)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk