Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1367448 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3780 on: July 14, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »
Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old green John Deere.  Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left.  He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.   Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath.  With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.

Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the heck are you doing, Billy Bob?

"Jeez, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob. " But me'n the Ol' Lady been havin' trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment,  and the therapist suggested I do "somethin' sexy to a tractor'.

I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3781 on: July 15, 2011, 10:09:35 AM »
NSFW - language warning

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Steyr M40A1

• Top Forum Member
  • Steyr MxA1 Series Pistols
    • My pistol picts
  • Liked:
« Reply #3782 on: July 15, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »
What was that? A bird, deer, or what?

Edit:
OH, I read the comments on YouTube and still cant really see it but its funny!
Richard Cook

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch" -Babj615 Steyrclub.com

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb." Benjamin Franklin

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #3783 on: July 15, 2011, 09:30:15 PM »
I couldn't tell, either.  

Whatever it was, being upside down at a high rate of speed is not a favorable position.  

And, I must admit, I speak for some experience.  I REALLY didn't like it.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #3784 on: July 16, 2011, 06:24:04 AM »
Its the weekend you can have a laugh now....

In the beginning..............

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach and barbies. He created night for going prawning, sleeping and barbies. God saw that it was good.
Evening came and morning came and it was the second Day.
On the Second Day God created water - for surfing, swimming and barbies on the beach. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Third Day.
On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants - to provide tobacco, malt and yeast for beer and wood for barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Fourth Day.
On the Fourth Day God created animals and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Fifth Day.
On the Fifth day God created a bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Sixth Day.
On the Sixth Day God saw that this bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with. So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good blokes. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Seventh Day.
On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the Blokes, smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God saw that it was good. well almost good. God saw that the blokes were tired and needed a rest.
So God created Sheilas - to clean the house, bear children, wash, cook and clean the barbie. God saw that it was not just good, it was better than that, it was bloody great! IT WAS AUSTRALIA !!

------

Two drovers standing in a bar. One asked, "What are you up to?" "Ahh. I'm takin' a mob of 6000 from Goondiwindi to Gympie." "Oh yeah . . and what route are you takin'?" "Ah, prob'ly the Missus; after all, she stuck by me durin' the drought."

------

Some guy just knocked on my door selling raffle tickets for poor black orphans. I said, "F##k that!" Knowing my luck, I'd win one!

------

What"s the difference between a refugee and ET?

ET looked better, smelled better, learnt English, didn't claim benefits, had his own f@$king bike and wanted to go home!

-------

Got this text from my brother recently. It read. "Can I stay at your house for a while?  My missus kicked me out after she caught me measuring my cock.  It just reaches the back of her sister's throat!"
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Sponsor

« Reply #3785 on: Today at 04:56:44 PM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3785 on: July 16, 2011, 07:44:43 AM »
Its the weekend you can have a laugh now....

Two drovers standing in a bar. One asked, "What are you up to?" "Ahh. I'm takin' a mob of 6000 from Goondiwindi to Gympie." "Oh yeah . . and what route are you takin'?" "Ah, prob'ly the Missus; after all, she stuck by me durin' the drought."

I think I need a translation in this one?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #3786 on: July 16, 2011, 09:42:20 AM »
I think I need a translation in this one?

I dunno I though you guys spoke english LOL

Two ranchers standing in a bar. One asked, "What are you up to?" "Ahh. I'm takin' a herd of 6000 from Dallas to Fortworth." "Oh yeah . . and what route are you takin'?" "Ah, prob'ly the Missus; after all, she stuck by me durin' the drought."

Root is another word for having a bonk, a screw, sex, intercourse, doing the deed, horizontal tango etc. So when he says what route your taking (ie which way are you travelling to get there), the other guy thought he meant what woman are you taking to have sex with.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3787 on: July 16, 2011, 10:10:41 AM »

Two ranchers standing in a bar. One asked, "What are you up to?" "Ahh. I'm takin' a herd of 6000 from Dallas to Fortworth." "Oh yeah . . and what route are you takin'?" "Ah, prob'ly the Missus; after all, she stuck by me durin' the drought."

Root is another word for having a bonk, a screw, sex, intercourse, doing the deed, horizontal tango etc. So when he says what route your taking (ie which way are you travelling to get there), the other guy thought he meant what woman are you taking to have sex with.

Ahhh...thanks...it was the root that I didn't know....   I was pretty sure I deciphered the rest of it...but wasn't sure cause you never can be what with yous involved  ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #3788 on: July 16, 2011, 10:34:58 AM »

Two ranchers standing in a bar. One asked, "What are you up to?" "Ahh. I'm takin' a herd of 6000 from Dallas to Fortworth "Galveston"." "Oh yeah . . and what route are you takin'?" "Ah, prob'ly the Missus; after all, she stuck by me durin' the drought."

Thanks for the translation. We do speak English here, not sure what form of dialect you blokes speak tho!  ;D

I also updated your travel destination to keep it more in tune with the actual distance traveled with those 2 Aussie cities, and the fact that Gympie is near the coast.

Am I over-analyzing the joke? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ;)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3789 on: July 16, 2011, 12:25:30 PM »
Thanks for the translation. We do speak English here, not sure what form of dialect you blokes speak tho!  ;D

I also updated your travel destination to keep it more in tune with the actual distance traveled with those 2 Aussie cities, and the fact that Gympie is near the coast.

Am I over-analyzing the joke? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ;)

You won't hear me say much about over analyzing  ;D ;D
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk