Author Topic: Make A REAL statement !  (Read 14446 times)

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Make A REAL statement !
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »
Hazcat - I was just going on what Madogre said (even though Ogre's more toward Romney).

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 04:44:37 PM »
No problem, Doug.  I just wanted you to have the real info.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 11:34:23 PM »
Say Uncle has a very good article on Obama's links to an insidious gun grabber organization.

I say the families of the victims of the recent Tinley Park shootings should sue HCI and Sarah Brady for complicity and collusion to assist murderers in rounding up helpless victims and killing them.

$5 million per death should be a good start. 

Though, honestly, I'd rather HCI and Brady be criminally charged with reckless endangerment and conspiracy to commit murder. >:(

tombogan03884

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 01:18:27 AM »
At least as accessories, All the gun grabber politicians are guilty

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 01:51:06 PM »
At least as accessories, All the gun grabber politicians are guilty

And since Saddam hung for a conviction of only murdering about 200 people, I can only imagine the thousands of unarmed Americans gunned down should be good for mass neck-stretchings should criminal charges gain conviction...

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 02:53:50 AM »

pioneer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 04:13:39 PM »
Bear in mind, voting 3rd party, or simply staying home on election day, will only have the effect of handing the presidency to the Democrats.  Again.  That's how Bill Clinton won, both times. 

If you believe that by doing so, you will be making a statement, or standing on principle, consider where your principle will be when President ClintBama and the Democrat congress begins gun registration and another "assault weapon" ban.  By doing so, you will be allowing the Sociocrats to divide and conquer. 

If you can't vote FOR the Republican, then for God's sake at least vote AGAINST the Democrat.
Life Member NRA / SAF Member
Naval Aviation 1965-1969
Retired Police Detective '71-'01
HR-218 Certified

United States Constitution (c) 1791
         All Rights Reserved.

tombogan03884

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 12:58:47 AM »
I've said it before and I'm going to say it again. Andrew Jackson was a third party candidate, so wasn't Abe Lincoln. The only thing keeping a PRO GUN 3rd party candidate from winning is people who agree with his policies saying Oh I'm voting for a scumbag because the better guy can't win.

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 06:49:06 AM »
I've said it before and I'm going to say it again. Andrew Jackson was a third party candidate, so wasn't Abe Lincoln. The only thing keeping a PRO GUN 3rd party candidate from winning is people who agree with his policies saying Oh I'm voting for a scumbag because the better guy can't win.

And there is absolutely no hope in a third party movement in this country at this time. Hate to bust your bubble, but 2A voters aren't enuff of a voting bloc to carry an election on their own. You should have learned that from Fred. 2A voters can tip the balance in close elections but can't elect their candidate on their own.

The Republican party was born of the abolition movement and today there is no such crisis to cause Americans to flock to a third party.

BTW, The Democratic party traces it roots back to Jefferson, not Andy Janckson.

tombogan03884

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 11:23:31 AM »
I'll have to check but I don't think Jefferson was ELECTED as a Dem, Jackson was. But  either way Lincoln still makes my point. Of course back then people voted for what they believed , not to avoid being on the losing side.
If you do not think the 2d Amendment  issue is as much a Civil rights Issue as slavery then I suggest you go back to the history books as well. You can vote for the canned liberal if you want But I'm voting for Ron Paul who has a wider base of support than just gun owners. People who just talk, or think a check to the NRA is enough only have opinions. People with BELIEFS are prepared to act on them even if it means losing,because one loss is only a set back, WE CAN ONLY BE DEFEATED IF WE GIVE UP. If we refuse to give up all that they can do is kill us and even then OUR BELIEFS ARE NOT DEFEATED.

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
 Seen on T-shirt today. "ROMNEY! He sucks the least!!" 
Gonna have to think about that apparent reality. No primary here til May.  Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk