Poll

"GG" won the US Rep house seat over the dem challenger.  The apparent fact that he choked down a reporter, body slammed him, broke his itty bitty glasses and put a couple of nots on his head did not throw the campaign.  How do you feel about tha

Why did he stop so beating him so soon?  What's up with that?  But then again...the boy was a pathetic girly guy.  Just hear him bleat about his poor, poor glasses being broken.
1 (12.5%)
Peace, love and crabs dude.  I just want to get along so whatever is coming is cool.  I don't know I just want to get along.
0 (0%)
All the reporters that try to create news by provoking people need more violence than that rained down on them.
2 (25%)
Trump?  Trumps fault.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  What a joke.  Everyone wants to see pushy reporters get their ass kicked.
0 (0%)
Hmmm.  Maybe I move to his district.  I think he's a US Rep I can get behind.
0 (0%)
This is serious.  Trump needs to be immediately impeached because of this and everyone who voted for him sumarrily flogged..
0 (0%)
The "peaceful and fair" press corp needs some fear in their lives.
0 (0%)
#'s 1, 3, 4, 5 & 7.
4 (50%)
Is Dancing With The Stars On Tonight?
0 (0%)
It's still Bush's fault.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 30, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

Author Topic: Gianforte Won Montana’s Special Election For US Rep  (Read 2728 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
Gianforte Won Montana’s Special Election For US Rep
« on: May 26, 2017, 02:23:20 PM »
Here is your weekend poll.  What do you think?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

Re: Gianforte Won Montana’s Special Election For US Rep
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »
There's a message for the media if they can hear it.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 02:33:25 PM »
You don't think they are "painting targets on their own backs" (so to speak) for future violent fisticuffs?

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 04:28:16 PM »

When this happened Sheriff Jim said that this would inspire the good people of Montana to vote for Gianforte.

Now if we could just get Pelosi's puppet Ossoff to "lose it" here in the 6th district.

One of the dirty  grimy TV attack ads here accuses Handel of increasing the Ga Sec of State's budget by 42%, intimating she very wasteful.   What happened was The Sec of State office took over new duties and had personnel transferred from other departments.  So yeah she increased the budget for her department, but from a state wide perspective it was a wash.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 07:23:55 PM »
the ass hole broken into the guys office, he got what was coming too him... damn shame the leftist media won't mention that.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:14:26 PM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 10:41:27 AM »
Rastus, I keep telling ya, make these surveys of yours a checklist, not buttons. So many of the options apply, I can't choose!

I mentioned on Sheriff Jim's site that I don't live in MT but I wanted to vote for Gianforte. And yeah, when the news spews its progressive blather and rolls its eyes at the fact that he won even though he punched a reporter, I have to add the note that he entered a closed office he was told not to enter and disrupted another reporter's job to do his thing.

Personally, I think it was a setup by the reporter, probably in cahoots with the dems in the state to gen bad press. Too bad they forgot that people where voting early (a dem-sponsored option IIRC) and as it turns out some 60% of the state had already voted!  ;D

Not that it would have changed anything, but the MSM rolled out the "gee, and they can't change their votes" - as if anyone in MT really wanted to!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Ranger Dave

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 05:31:22 PM »
I don't believe a word they said, I am waiting for the video.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 11:08:42 PM »
If you stir the S*** pot, you will lick the spoon. Looks like little beta liberal girly boy got an attitude adjustment.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 05:31:33 AM »
Bulldog I'm going to have to steal that spoon licking quote of yours.  I have never heard that.....it's worth repeating.  Again and again and again and again and again and again and.......

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 11:14:12 AM »
Rastus you are welcome. I have hundreds my dad use to say all the time.

My personal favorite. Dont let your alligator mouth write a check your canary bird ass can not cash.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk