Author Topic: Women are so stupid -- come get some, M'ette!  (Read 38370 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 889
Re: Women are so stupid -- come get some, M'ette!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 04:22:48 PM »
*Here!

I would like to point out that your life signs mark you as the luckiest SOB around  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 04:23:51 PM »
My wife is the coolest, sweetest, most beautiful and most loving woman I know.  That being said, her situational awareness metter is stuck on "0".  Almost makes me cry some days.  

But she admits it and says that's why she keeps me around.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »
My wife is the coolest, sweetest, most beautiful and most loving woman I know.  That being said, her situational awareness metter is stuck on "0".  Almost makes me cry some days. 

But she admits it and says that's why she keeps me around.

Thank you for saying it better than I could. I can say with confidence that my wife and I BOTH agree!   ;D
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

tombogan03884

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 05:31:40 PM »
Ok, Tuesday at 2:00 PM I leave to go shooting; at 5:30 PM this thread starts; returning home at 1:30 AM today I see that M'ette is back and ready to play; it is 3:15 PM of day two (less than 24 hours of thread) and it has reached three pages that I don't have time to read; but I have one question - Can we do a roll call of those still alive to use as evidence that it wasn't really M'ette commiting murders all over the country (and world in the case of Deepwater and Phil)?

I move that we ban ericire12 from the corner.  The last thing we need is guys like this enjoying the "cave" and at the same time baiting us into danger like this.  Reminds me of the two deer mounts over the fireplace talking about Tinks  ::)

I'm still on what I think is the right side of the ground. Opinions may vary.  ;D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 05:35:24 PM »
I'm still on what I think is the right side of the ground. Opinions may vary.  ;D

Well, let's see, you and I both have bad hearts, so I suspect that under government healthcare we'll be considered too expensive to treat, which puts us on the WRONG side of the ground, according to Maximum Barry and his gang of thieves.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:42:57 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 05:37:00 PM »

Well, let's see, you and I both have bad hearts, so I suspect that under government healthcare we'll be considered too expensive to treat, which puts us on the WRONG side of the ground, according to Maximum Barry and his gang of thieves.

I simply refer him to the "Day by Day" thread  ;D

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »
My guy thinks so...   ;)
Careful Red. There are a lot of over 50 guys on here, me included and my heartbeat just went way up. LOL

Thanks !!! :D
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
Actually.. as much as I hate to admit it...I have to agree with you.

You have no idea how many times I actually go up to women and point out to them that their purses are in the cart open, or that they have left their purse setting in their cart unattended.. I have also pointed out to the lame brain men who carry their checkbook /wallet in their back pocket with half of it sticking out.. credit cards somewhat exposed off the end etc..

Sometimes they act like I have invaded their privacy or something. In that case I just shrug and say.. " well just wanted to try to make you aware of  what could happen"... and I walk off..

Or they leave the store yacking on their phone..totally unaware of anything in and around their surroundings. Then go unload groceries etc with all the doors open.. baby in the cart... still talking on their phone or still not paying any attention to anything..

I have seen both sexes texting or talking on their phone while driving..and following them is a frickin' treat! they slow down.. they speed up.. they weave to the center.. they slow down..
I'm not totally innocent of the talking on the phone and driving..but I don't do it anymore than necessary. ( I scare the shit out of Marshal enough when I drive ..I don't have to do that too) LOL

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2009, 12:42:09 AM »

You have no idea how many times I actually go up to women and point out to them that their purses are in the cart open, or that they have left their purse setting in their cart unattended.. I have also pointed out to the lame brain men who carry their checkbook /wallet in their back pocket with half of it sticking out.. credit cards somewhat exposed off the end etc..

Sometimes they act like I have invaded their privacy or something. In that case I just shrug and say.. " well just wanted to try to make you aware of  what could happen"... and I walk off..

Or they leave the store yacking on their phone..totally unaware of anything in and around their surroundings. Then go unload groceries etc with all the doors open.. baby in the cart... still talking on their phone or still not paying any attention to anything..

I have seen both sexes texting or talking on their phone while driving..and following them is a frickin' treat! they slow down.. they speed up.. they weave to the center.. they slow down..
I'm not totally innocent of the talking on the phone and driving..but I don't do it anymore than necessary. ( I scare the shit out of Marshal enough when I drive ..I don't have to do that too) LOL

'Bout time M'ette,

I've been anxiously waiting to see your take on this thread. I have been cautiously silent 'till now. I was assuming that discretion would be the better part of valor. In other words I've been chickening out. ;)

I've got to say that I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting to see you give all these guys a good verbal spanking. Might even say I was lookin' forward to it. OK I'm a perve and I'm off to the corner ;D
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2009, 06:19:38 AM »
I have seen both sexes texting or talking on their phone while driving..and following them is a frickin' treat! they slow down.. they speed up.. they weave to the center.. they slow down.....

Didn't you know that's what a 3/4 ton or larger pickup is for.  To drive around to the right on a four lane or larger highway by the side of one of those people and drift into their lane.... ;)  Just to be able to peer into their vehicle and make certain they are awake, of course...

Or maybe...since they are in the left lane pacing the slow guy (rightfully slow) in the right lane that the 3/4 ton pickup is to be used in the right lane adjacent to the telephone operator in the left lane to manuver alongside and slow or speed with the telephone operator to insure that they must take at least the next exit down from where they intended to exit???    ::)  This one is especially fun and works great with cabbies in New Orleans who believe they must drive the same speed as the three lanes of idiots to the right from downtown on the interstate until they get to the airport exit...to wit they have been known to exit one further down a couple of miles at the Loyola exit or if they were observed being consumate jerks perhaps another 11 miles to LaPlace.

Naw I never have done any of this, really.   8)

And since we're talking about pet peaves....how about being in a line of vehicles for a mile or so and some dogooder in front of you lets somebody in who has only been waiting for a minute or so or let's in someone in a merging lane that should have merged a mile or so back who was counting on a chump to let them in...that's nice..let the new guy in and make the 500 or so vehicles behind them who have been patiently waiting their turn wait even longer ........AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk