Author Topic: Women are so stupid -- come get some, M'ette!  (Read 38371 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Women are so stupid -- come get some, M'ette!
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2009, 07:36:09 AM »
Actually.. as much as I hate to admit it...I have to agree with you.

And can you explain to me why women bitch and moan about not putting the toilet seat down, but cant understand that it is equally as courteous for them to lift the toilet seat when they are done? Look before you leap!

*This thread is not dead yet!
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2009, 08:55:09 AM »
Well, maybe not stupid..... but they sure are not alert and engaged when out around town.

Its like they go into a stupor or a fog of some sort when they are shopping (Not to mention driving)... In the past two weeks I must have seen at least 4 women at stores walk away and turn their backs on their shopping cart leaving their wide open purses just sitting there. Several times I had to deliberately change direction and walk in another direction so I would not be suspiciously close to their purse. I swear my mother and my mother in law are probably the worst at this. They are the most absent minded people I know...... good grief..... maybe you should do a Best Defense series entirely devoted to women.

Exit Question: Will the "Women are so stupid" thread surpass the "Classic Joke Thread" in number of posts?  

5 pages in 2 days and counting . . . .  8)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1060
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »
 ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2009, 11:53:48 AM »
Peg, that is hilarious!
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2009, 12:14:36 PM »
I hate the ones that are ahead of you in the checkout line at the grocery store, and act surprised when the clerk actually asks them for money.  Then they take 10 minutes to dig through their purse for their damn checkbook, and take another five minutes to make out the check.

Good grief, did you not realize you'd have to PAY for the shit you bought?  Next time try this, Princess, while the checker is ringing your shit out start filling out the check.  Fill out everything except the amount while you're waiting so you don't piss off the entire line of people behind you with your stupidity!!!

Rant Off.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 07:52:46 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1060
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2009, 12:21:22 PM »
I hate the ones that are ahead of you in the checkout line at the grocery store, and act surprised when the clerk actually asks them for money.  Then they take 10 minutes to dig through their purse for their damn checkbook, and take another five minutes to make out the check.

Good grief, did you not realize you'd have to PAY for the shit you bought?  Next time try this, Princess, while the checker is ringing your shit out start filling out the check.  Fill out everything except the amount while you're waiting so you don't piss off the entire line of people behind you with your stupidity!!!

Rant Off.

Extension of rant:

Then they take two measly steps forward (just enough to keep you from moving all the way up in line) and spend the next five minutes putting the checkbook and receipt in the pocketbook, and rummaging around for keys and sunglasses and cell phone.....all in preparation of the trip home.........all while you angrily wait to move up so you can swipe your card and be on your way.

>:(

That's when I hit 'em in the heels with the buggy.........  ;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »
Extension of rant:

Then they take two measly steps forward (just enough to keep you from moving all the way up in line) and spend the next five minutes putting the checkbook and receipt in the pocketbook, and rummaging around for keys and sunglasses and cell phone.....all in preparation of the trip home.........all while you angrily wait to move up so you can swipe your card and be on your way.

>:(

That's when I hit 'em in the heels with the buggy.........  ;)

And even though we prove our 2-A worthiness every time we resist the urge to shoot one of them, the libs still are convinced that the streets will run red with blood if people are allowed to carry.   Go figure.

tombogan03884

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2009, 01:20:25 PM »
 Why is it that when a woman stops to talk it is right in front of a door ?

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2009, 05:34:51 PM »

Or right in the middle of a grocery store aisle.  And why do they leave their carts in the middle of the freaking aisle when they go into the next aisle to pick up an item?

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2009, 07:12:19 PM »

E X A C T L Y !  WHY INDEED? 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk