Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1368585 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #2600 on: December 16, 2009, 08:36:37 PM »
ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN COURT DOCKET 12659 ---CASE OF THE PREGNANT LADY

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her.  She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again.. The man seemed more amused.  When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied, 'Well your Honour, it was like this, when the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat down under a sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, ' Logan 's Linament will Reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself.

But, Your Honour, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said,  'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident'... I just lost it.'

'CASE DISMISSED!!'
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #2601 on: December 18, 2009, 03:45:53 PM »
John woke up yesterday to find himself in a hospital bed, all bandaged up, and with a doctor standing over him.  He asked where he was, and the doctor replied that John had been in a serious car accident and was in the hospital.  The doctor went on to describe many of the injuries and how they had repaired almost everything.  Saddly a key anitomical piece was missing.  The paramedics, troopers and many volunteers had searched for hours, but they could not find it.

The doctor then informed John that with modern medical technology they could replace it, and it would work better than the original.  The cost is $1,000 per inch, and they had already contacted John's insurance company.  They insurance company said they would pay up to $9,000 for that type of elective procedure.

John was extremely excited at the thought, but the doctor quickly started talking about options.  "John" he said, "You need to discuss this with your wife.  You had five inches before, and she may be excited about the extra four, or she may be pleased with the original five and a good vacation."  He advised John to discuss it with his wife and get back to him.

Last night, after supper, the doctor was making his rounds and stopped in John's room.  John seemed somewhat down, but that is normal for victims of major trauma.  After some chit chat the doctor asked John if he had spoken with his wife.  John said "yes."  Doc asked what the decission was, and John quietly replied "We're getting granite counter tops."
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2602 on: December 21, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »
Two Woodpeckers...

A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico arguing about which country had the toughest trees. The Mexican woodpecker claimed Mexico had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The Canadian woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Mexican woodpecker was amazed.
The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a tree in Canada that was absolutely 'impeccable' (a term frequently used by woodpeckers ). The Mexican woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

The two of them flew to Canada where the Mexican woodpecker successfully pecked the so-called 'impeccable' tree almost without breaking a sweat.

Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused. How is it that the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the Mexican tree, and the Mexican woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree, yet neither was able to peck the tree in their own country?

After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:  Apparently, Tiger Woods was right, when he said, your pecker gets harder when you're away from home.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #2603 on: December 21, 2009, 10:24:29 PM »
In the washroom in the airport I saw this handwritten sign posted over one of those hot air hand dryers:

"Please push button and listen for a short message from the President!"

There's nothing like "hot air" and the smell of fresh crap to give you that true Obama presence!

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Badgersmilk

« Reply #2604 on: December 22, 2009, 10:07:16 AM »

Sponsor

« Reply #2605 on: Today at 09:49:16 PM »

Badgersmilk

« Reply #2605 on: December 22, 2009, 10:14:41 AM »

Badgersmilk

« Reply #2606 on: December 22, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »

Badgersmilk

« Reply #2607 on: December 22, 2009, 10:16:37 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #2608 on: December 22, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »
 :o
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2609 on: December 23, 2009, 06:54:30 AM »
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk