Author Topic: (Video) Ruger Rimfire Shooting Competitions  (Read 30076 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: (Video) Ruger Rimfire Shooting Competitions
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »
The taxes still go to the state.  The money spent still helps the local economy.

NOT ONE MORE PENNY!  People have to get the state under control.  If the businesses fail then we we are sending a message.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 08:51:38 PM »
The taxes still go to the state.  The money spent still helps the local economy.

NOT ONE MORE PENNY!  People have to get the state under control.  If the businesses fail then we we are sending a message.

If ammo companies had any balls they would refuse to sell in the state or to any state agency.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »

If ammo companies had any balls they would refuse to sell in the state or to any state agency.

Gee, you sound like me when I'm computer shopping.  I won't buy and HP/Compaq just because of their social policies.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Taipan

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 09:39:28 PM »
Gee, you sound like me when I'm computer shopping.  I won't buy and HP/Compaq just because of their social policies.

HP? Enlighten me please.

Pixcutter

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 07:21:26 AM »
You can’t buy ammo in CA, ya can’t buy a lot of guns in CA, very hard to get a CCW in CA. In general CA does NOT like the 2A or us gunners but we keep spending money in CA!

Does anyone else see this as self defeating? That foot is NEVER gonna heal if we keep shooting it!
You CAN buy ammo in CA, You CAN buy guns in CA (but it is a pain) and if we DON'T keep buying guns and ammo, that Left wing Anti American Governor WILL take that away.  BUY MORE and shoot more and start getting people to realize that Brown is just as far left was he was the last time.  Start laying the ground work NOW to get him out of office at the next election!
"Beware of strong drink.  It can make you shoot at tax collectors...and miss." 
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:40:54 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 09:00:17 AM »
You CAN buy ammo in CA, You CAN buy guns in CA (but it is a pain) and if we DON'T keep buying guns and ammo, that Left wing Anti American Governor WILL take that away.  BUY MORE and shoot more and start getting people to realize that Brown is just as far left was he was the last time.  Start laying the ground work NOW to get him out of office at the next election!

All things considered, wouldn't it be easier to move?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »
All the politics aside,  having a national match on either coast really limits participation.  That's okay if it's all professional shooters who can write off the expenses.   But national matches mainly offered to amateurs should be held in fly-over territory so it's equally accessible.   

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk