Author Topic: Three dead in Del Taco restaurant shooting  (Read 2939 times)

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Three dead in Del Taco restaurant shooting
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 07:07:33 PM »
...but always have a plan to kill everyone in the room. 

Hope you never have to, but always have a plan to.

Yep, yep. My Socom b-i-l gave me one piece of advice when I started carrying for my job. "Be polite, be professional, be ready to kill everyone in sight."

Carries over into civvy life.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 07:50:01 PM »
Yep, yep. My Socom b-i-l gave me one piece of advice when I started carrying for my job. "Be polite, be professional, be ready to kill everyone in sight."

Carries over into civvy life.
+100
I couuld not agree more. I walk softly, and carry a small stick (a G-26). The only time you'll even know I have it is if you push me into a corner. That is an unwise thing to do, because no matter what else happens, I'm going home at the end of the day.
FQ13

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 07:55:30 PM »
I walk softly, and carry a small stick...

That statement told us more about you than we ever wanted to know, FQ.   ;D :-[ :'(

"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »
That statement told us more about you than we ever wanted to know, FQ.   ;D :-[ :'(

What's the saying (uttered only by understanding and loyal women, and therapists you are paying by the hour)? Oh, yeah. "Its not the size of the wand, but the magic in in it". ;D Sorry, but I think 10 rounds of 124 grain 9mm HPs is plenty big enough. Disagree? BYOL (bring your own lube). ;D ;D ;D
FQ13

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 07:22:02 AM »
Pretty sad for the families, sounds like the guy was a model upstanding citizen. Shame he didnt walk off some where and just do himself.
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:20:25 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk