Author Topic: Taking To The Streets  (Read 3542 times)

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Taking To The Streets
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 04:16:45 PM »
tw,

No excuses here as I missed the rally in Annapolis MD, but my Sheriff went and spoke to the legislature albeit late at night. The Dems have the votes, but do they have the smarts? Time will tell. We voters will appeal any anti-gun legislation passed to force a referendum on the next ballot. Goodonya jaybet!
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 07:11:10 AM »
A second mobilization took place yesterday, which I was not able to attend. The state assembly committee was considering 21 bills on gun control, so the 2A community JAMMED the statehouse meeting rooms and spoke as they were able.

Initial reports are that legislators first tried to vote PRIOR to public comment. When shamed into accepting public comment they then did their normal manicure and texting chores during the comments. They then approved all of the bills to move onto the full assembly, then senate, then governor. Christi has yet to reveal his true colors on this, although he HAS repeatedly stated that NJ has enough gun laws.

We'll see. So far our state government needs a good flush.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 10:53:22 AM »
Christi has yet to reveal his true colors on this, although he HAS repeatedly stated that NJ has enough gun laws.
We'll see. So far our state government needs a good flush.

NJ might have enough bun bans but these are COMMON SENSE laws that everyone agrees with.  ::)
ALL government needs a good flush....and for the same reason you flush the crapper. I gave birth to a nice Feinstein yesterday.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Warrior1256

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 06:22:05 PM »
Go for it and good luck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk