Author Topic: NRA Video Ad against BHO's Mag Ban  (Read 1076 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
NRA Video Ad against BHO's Mag Ban
« on: February 15, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »
Here's the NRA ad video:

NRA goes on offensive over high-capacity magazine ban

The same week President Barack Obama used his State of the Union to warn Congress that the victims of gun violence "deserve a vote" on gun legislation, the National Rifle Association has gone on the offensive against attempts to ban high-capacity magazines that carry more than 10 rounds of ammunition.
The NRA, the nation's largest gun rights lobby, released an ad on Thursday that suggested banning high-capacity clips will turn the country into a crime-ridden nightmare where only the wealthy are protected from murderers and thieves.
The ad points out that Secret Service and other law enforcement officers will not be barred from using the high-capacity clips, while criminals would still be able to purchase the clips on the black market. "It's just the rest of us, the law-abiding people, who will have to defend our families with limited-capacity magazines," a narrator intones. "Welcome to Barack Obama's middle class."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/nra-goes-offensive-over-high-capacity-magazine-ban-162148044--politics.html

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk