Author Topic: The 65 Pro-gun Dems  (Read 5233 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The 65 Pro-gun Dems
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »
>:( DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM!!!!!  >:(

Do some research and find out how they have voted on other gun issues in the past
before you start patting them on the back and telling them good job.

They could just be waiting till after the 2010 elections are over...

And the GOP isn't waiting till 2012? Look, they're all mercenaries They only pay attention if there's something in it for them. If they think they can safely ignore you they will. Those Dems went out on a limb against their own leadership and president because they thought we would reward them. If we don't, see how fast they'll do it again. You've got to show some love to get some love. If you don't, you'll be standing alone at the end of the dance because you blew off the girl who was flirting with you because she wasn't pretty enough, and the beauty queen that you had your eye on knows that even if she goes home with another guy, she can still call you tomorrow get a free dinner out of you. You take what you can get andunderstand that in this game its all negoitable. This may make me sound like a cynic, but hey, I don't carry a gun because I need a little ballast on my left side. ;)
fightingquaker13

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 09:53:21 AM »

And the GOP isn't waiting till 2012? Look, they're all mercenaries They only pay attention if there's something in it for them. If they think they can safely ignore you they will. Those Dems went out on a limb against their own leadership and president because they thought we would reward them. If we don't, see how fast they'll do it again. You've got to show some love to get some love. If you don't, you'll be standing alone at the end of the dance because you blew off the girl who was flirting with you because she wasn't pretty enough, and the beauty queen that you had your eye on knows that even if she goes home with another guy, she can still call you tomorrow get a free dinner out of you. You take what you can get andunderstand that in this game its all negoitable. This may make me sound like a cynic, but hey, I don't carry a gun because I need a little ballast on my left side. ;)
fightingquaker13

fq13, good points they are "mercenaries" and what have you done for me lately!!!

ps, I gave that same talk to my son before prom. ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 10:04:18 AM »
fq13, good points they are "mercenaries" and what have you done for me lately!!!

ps, I gave that same talk to my son before prom. ;D

Yeah well, I decided to edit in "mercenaries" in the in the interest of not alienating female shooters. What can I say.
fightingquaker13

Luv2Shoot

• Active Forum Member
  • Join the NRA... Do it NOW...
    • NRA Link
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 10:06:18 AM »

And the GOP isn't waiting till 2012?

Exactly... that's why I said "don't trust any of them" I said nothing about Dems or Reps. ;)
"Never hold in a fart. They travel up your spine into your brain and that's where crappy ideas come from..."

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

Matthew Carberry

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »
Exactly right, reward good behavior and you are likely to get more of it.

If your dog pees on the floor and chews up your shoes, and suddenly seems to give up carpet wetting, you reward that change so it will continue.

Worry about the shoes at a different time.
Matthew Carberry

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 09:48:36 PM »

Luv2Shoot

• Active Forum Member
  • Join the NRA... Do it NOW...
    • NRA Link
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 10:37:27 PM »
 ;D
"Never hold in a fart. They travel up your spine into your brain and that's where crappy ideas come from..."

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk